test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Campaign: Maze Engine Adventures quests not counting

I've completed Defending the Sword Coast twice now, yet the counter for the Legacy Campaign: Maze Engine Adventtures is not increasing. It is still sat at zero out of five. Checked journal for more information, in case I was missing something. Journal shows no more information other than "complete Maze Engine quests (0/5)"

Comments

• abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Correct. Only the Ballad of Baphomet (weekly) counted. I did after that 2 sword coast and still at 1/5. (PC)
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • samfandango#1314 samfandango Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    @abwabwaba Kinda defeats the purpose of a weekly Legacy Campaign when only the weekly counts :D
  • fubarsaltfubarsalt Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue. Have completed the daily and repeatable multiple times with no progress. I even tried dropping the quest and restarting with no success.
  • samfandango#1314 samfandango Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Repeating actual campaign quests for ME does affect the counter. Talk to Bruenor to do this. One can't help but think this could have been explained in a clearer fashion in the Journal
  • dripdrop#6868 dripdrop Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yeah that’s the last one I need to complete and I get a nope. Should be all quest for maze engine not campaign quests.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    I can confirm this bug on PS4. Repeatable quests have no effect which completely hinders players that have not completed Maze Engine yet and thus cannot repeat the Non-Repeatable quests that seem to be all that count.
  • sirkneigh#4464 sirkneigh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Repeatable quests have no effect which completely hinders players that have not completed Maze Engine yet and thus cannot repeat the Non-Repeatable quests that seem to be all that count.

It's kind of the point of the legacy missions: to replay older content. If you haven't finished the campaign, it's not hard to do so, and this is a perfect reason to do so. It is certainly not a bug.

joe7777 said:

Repeatable quests have no effect which completely hinders players that have not completed Maze Engine yet and thus cannot repeat the Non-Repeatable quests that seem to be all that count.

It's kind of the point of the legacy missions: to replay older content. If you haven't finished the campaign, it's not hard to do so, and this is a perfect reason to do so. It is certainly not a bug.
    It's also to help you get what you need for incomplete campaigns. Besides, this logic doesn't work for campaigns with very few non-repeatable quests.
  • dripdrop#6868 dripdrop Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Everyone should be able to complete it
    It isn't just Maze Engine with this problem, it seems ALL repeatable quests from ALL campaigns do not count towards these weeklies. I'm not even sure HOW to find Tyranny of Dragons non-repeatable quests because I already completed that campaign...
  • gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    For Maze Engine work Ballad of Baphomet and all quests stored in ''Replay ''The Maze Engine'' Quests'' at Bruenor. For Tyranny of Dragons works 3 quests from Well of Dragons and Rewards for the Hoard.
    Yeah I found that out after I posted lol