test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

Comments

• kindyunakindyuna Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Elminster doesn't give me a quest to participate in Protector's Jubilee, he only has the shop icon when I talk to him.
  • stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Unsure if this is intentional; non-summoned companions no longer gain XP.
  • mrdanthedeadman#3794 mrdanthedeadman Member Posts: 45 Arc User

Unsure if this is intentional; non-summoned companions no longer gain XP.

Non-summoned companions didn't in the first place, the other active got a fraction of what the active summon did. Now you only have one active summon companion, so it makes sense that it would be the only one getting experience. Though I do admit it makes it a pain trying to level up different companions to upgrade their quality and get the better bonuses.
  • stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    > @mrdanthedeadman#3794 said:
    > Unsure if this is intentional; non-summoned companions no longer gain XP.
    >
    > Non-summoned companions didn't in the first place, the other active got a fraction of what the active summon did. Now you only have one active summon companion, so it makes sense that it would be the only one getting experience. Though I do admit it makes it a pain trying to level up different companions to upgrade their quality and get the better bonuses.

Correct, summoned non-active. I misspoke.
    Regardless, we've lost the ability to have our higher rank / item level companion out, while gaining XP on another.
  • rookieh#6522 rookieh Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    few things. 1. noted above of being in combat when isolated. cannot get on mount, open items, signpost/mail etc. happens all toon n friends same issue. 2. after sending companions to upgrade level and not choosing to ad rush immediately, the comps are greyed out not allowing you to pick and then rush. no menu access. if theres another way i have not found it. 3. on the link item selection screen the cursor wont move in the tab "currently equipped". all others are fine but you cant link a current item unless u unequip 1st then link.
  • dawndilion#7316 dawndilion Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Posting for someone in my alliance:

He ran an ME with 3 runes and was the group leader. He opened the chest and it was empty. I imagine a sad trombone played.
  • nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Since Mod 16 dropped I also have been experiencing Workshop problems. I raised a ticket and the result was an email asking me to post in this thread.

1. Profession tasks with Focus of 100% are returning results that are the normal variant of the item, not the +1 variant.
    2. I can't use my daily 400 Morale to Rush more than a couple of tasks before the command simply stops working.
    3. As of last night and today, my dedicated Health Potion maker is randomly dropping one of my crafters, leaving only 2 of them working when next I log into that char to empty by Delivery Box.

I tried cancelling and re-assigning all tasks on all 6 of my crafters, no joy.

Then I deleted the whole game and did a complete re-instal, still no joy.

All my workshops are Level 4 if that is at all relevant.

The support team advised there was no fix for the issue, and that a solution will require some developer attention.
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    in the colllection part of the menu it says that a new set off mountaineer weapons in the traade bar store but they are not in the store
  • brokenarrow099#0919 brokenarrow099 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    major combat advantage jewels

went to make a major combat adv jewel and i didnt get a +1 with my proficiency at 935/800 and focus 935/901 this should had given a +1 instead i get a standard non +1 with only 800 combat adv can u take a look at this plz and get it fixed
  • kaidao#5535 kaidao Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"matii#4660" said:
    > After killings a mobs, you stay in combat, although all mobs are dead.
    > The problem occurs on every map and is very annoying

This is also happening to me. I am playing Paladin on PS4. It seems to be about 1 second cycle that it will put in combat then out, then right back in preventing any actions not performable while in combat. I have noticed that if you run out of area that combat finished that it will quit.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

Posting for someone in my alliance:

He ran an ME with 3 runes and was the group leader. He opened the chest and it was empty. I imagine a sad trombone played.

I ran a solo ME with runes and got all the magic relics of course and was rewarded with a blue pair of boots.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    aggro is not working right enimies are ignorig the tanks and attacking my charecter and the healer
  • eastcrow#9222 eastcrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Few other things:

- Quartermaster's enchants are broken. Whatever their ranks, they just give you quartz and rank 2 enchants (opened some with 3x r13, should have given me a mix of r6-r7 enchants, instead only quartz and r2).

- Spy guild's shirts and pants not in store.

- Armor reinforcements kits have no item level.

- Stronghold's cleric still mention the expert queue which was removed.

- The old salvage wizard dude is still on the protector's garden roof talking about salvaging our gear.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    I can no longer buy extra shared bank slots since MOD16 was launched
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • niceduck#2839 niceduck Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    BUG on Master expedition monsters spawns

Likely happens when in party of five; on areas, where there is door to open or wooden wall to break, one of enemy creatures spawns either on wrong side of door/wall or on top of it. Players are unable to target that enemy, only way to get it killed is to use AoE attacks or wait really long time to allow companions do the killing.
    (Exactly same has always happened on Lostmouth cave just before final door, where cultist or little dragons stays on hill and not jump down)
  • alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Doing expedition happens me twice that server stop working making me lose all my progress and even the quest that not appear after that crash in obaya udai the quest giver. Some time inside the expedition you are caught on magic traps, the negative effects some times stay in character even when u finish the expedition, i was with creeping or something like that for 2 days making dmg to my character even in places where there no fight like protector enclave. Every healing companion that i have no healing me like they use to, now all i see when l
    I'm in combat 2k and 500 hundred. The enhamcement redemption change in hit to heal you for 4% of maximun health for 15 second only healing for 400 and 506. Some companion has 0 in diferent quality like mercenary in blue quality and purple and a bunch of others to. All Artifacs last quality improvement, powers all wrong sometimes in all quality. My encounter powers & at-will not doing dmg at all, its take me a 100 years to kill adds in the expedition. I'm 19k. I cannot buy zen with ad & i cannot rush my companion training if i send him to training first without rush him first. A friend of main can't even sell his zen coins for ad. Preview not working at all to watch the companion character before you decide to buy him. i can't remenber anything else guys think thats all for now. P.s. guys thanks for this dlc i love it even the music awesome job but pls patch this asap cuz its damaging our exp i. Game ty again buy. :) yes i remenber now my lightning enchantment use to be a 100% change of arcing a bolt of lighning up to 3 enemy, after i level up almost to the last level 2 more to end that one and now it only 55% chance and make only 3.5% in dmg when it was in 42 or 43%.
    Post edited by alexander#1470 on
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User

major combat advantage jewels

went to make a major combat adv jewel and i didnt get a +1 with my proficiency at 935/800 and focus 935/901 this should had given a +1 instead i get a standard non +1 with only 800 combat adv can u take a look at this plz and get it fixed

You forgot to mention that your 32,500 ad invested every time you attempt to craft one of these gets wasted in the process as nobody wants to buy the non +1 version of said kit.
  • cowboykj#3155 cowboykj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"harerazor#0852" said:
    > The Legacy Campaign: The Maze Engine Adventures (Weekly) quest did not increment completed quests when I completed both Defending the Sword Coast and Supporting the Factions. It did increment when completing Ballad of Baphomet, but since you can only do that once a week, I won’t get the 5 quests needed to complete the legacy quest.
    >

You have to replay the maze engine chapter quests
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Was finishing up the last leg of the Maze Engine the other day, and noticed that the npcs: Knox, Makos, Drizzt, etc... all die pretty much immediately after combat starts.

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Razorwood collections category description is wrong.

If you look in companion collections Razorwood is listed as "Mystical of Faerun" (See image below)

However, once you slot him he goes in the fighter category (see image below)

I was trying to fill a mystic slot and used a Razorwood which was completely wasted.

I will be filling out a ticket but they will just tell me to post here.

If Razorwood was mythical I would have my max bolster bonus. Please fix this as Razorwood is a mythical creature and not fighter.

Few Different Things:

All my Wizards appeared naked on the sign-in screen. Once I signed in using them (individually) it went away.

On the sign in screen several characters armour that has been changed with dyes appear in their original colour.

My pet Spider is now HUGE and looks silly.

My Heavy Giant Spider mount I paid for in the Menzoberranzan Renegade pack in now about half the size and looks ridiculous when ridden.

I have a Paranoid Delusion companion. And now when we are in combat, a bald woman in her underwear appears out of nowhere and just stands there until the encounter is finished. I’m not sure if that is now intended or not but just wanted to make sure. I mean I don’t mind, she’s a stunner but again, not sure if that is intended.

Bonding stones that are level 9 I can not upgrade then while they are slotted. A weird empty refining screen shows that can’t be interacted with at all other than to close it.

Seen this since mod 9; I just ignore it.

One thing I do want to state is that the wizard action point gain seem low. It takes me 2x longer on my wizard than my fighter or cleric to gain action points and that is just not fair for the wizard; I'm talking as a Thaum. I believe the Arcanist should earn AP faster with the right setup and even that build is a bit slow for AP gains.

Took my Rogue to lv80, ran thru new campaing. That was nice run, no issues there.

THEN, I queued to random queue, we won lottery ticket to Prophecy of Madness and then the not that fun started. Everyone on party were lv72 - lv80, everyone died atleast twice, we BARELY got BRONSE (This used to be 99% sure GOLD before this scaling madness took a place). IF this is your idea to have fun, you shall see lazy PoM runs ever after this kind of messing old, unwanted, not needed dungeons and since new players don't understand, what LAZY means, it will lead to unwanted kicks from party, turn ins to be afk etc etc, but is dungeon like PoM work like this, there is no freaking reason even try to do anything, except kill balor at the end.

I don't know, how you try to scale IL between areas, but natural way would be use 100% IL to areas meant to lv80, (70/80)=87.5% IL to areas meant to lv70 and (60/80)=75% IL to areas mean to lv60 and then DONT scale any further.

I think my 1st run on Master of the Hunt scaled me to 50% IL ... that has NOTHING to DO with FUN.

Spy guild shirt and pants don't show up in the new seal vendor.

The new weapons and armor for the trade bar vendor are not showing up either.
  • eastcrow#9222 eastcrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    My cleric is unplayable. Just UNPLAYABLE. Every time she gets in combat and kills all enemies, she stays in combat, and the stupid little drum sound that indicates 'you got in combat' plays in loop. I can't mount. I can't interact with quest objects without getting the ''Unable to perform this interaction at this time''. Running campaigns under such conditions is impossible. Doesn't do that on my Rogue, Barbarian or Paladin.
  • mrdanthedeadman#3794 mrdanthedeadman Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    During runic corruption events, the debuff betrayal of powers states you take damage using encounter powers. On my rogue my at-wills are also damaging me.
This discussion has been closed.