test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion player bonus and inspection.

I haven't seen anyone post about this yet which surprises me, or maybe I just missed it amongst all the other posts, but HOW DO I KNOW IF MY COMPANION FILLS A DEFENSE, OFFENSE, OR UTILITY ROLE? I can't inspect from the collections or auction house, I must own the companion, at least as far as I can tell. You also cannot tell from looking at it in auction house whether it's beast or creature, etc. I mean, it's a wolf, I can see it being a beast AND a creature, know what I mean? Surely this is something that will be fixed eventually? Hopefully?

Comments

• Options
    poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Do a Google search for Rainer Mod 16 Pocket wiki or simply view his YouTube video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vE3H0920V8 ). Make sure to select Show More for the link to the Mod 16 Pocket wiki which is a Google Docs spreadsheet. It has very detailed info about companions including offense, defense, utility and if it is creature, beast, etc.
  • Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Yeah I've referenced it a few times, but not sure why I should have to go out of game to find out basic important information about a major aspect of the game?