test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master expedition more than 3 runs

ivanrichmaivanrichma Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hello!

I don't know if this was already mention but you can do more than 3 master expeditions runs.

I completed the master expedition daily quest 3 times and then a random guy inv me to help him and asked if I can use elder rune on the altar to be able to open the chest at the end. While I was explaining him that I completed the quest and can't run anymore(atleast I thought I can't)
he started the expedition and since I was in range of the purple circle I got pulled also into the expedition.

Now, I've used a elder rune but the end chest did not work for me but did for him.

I want to ask if this is okay to do after you've completed the daily quests and someone invites you to come and help them out?

Basically we can do more master expeditions runs and farm the gear that the boss inside there drops and yes, boss still dropped for me on that run.

I think this should be okay to do but still I don't know and I want a confirmation if this is a bug glitch and is it intended to work like that if not I won't don't this again as I don't want to get punished.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    This is not a bug
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    The 3 daily quests grants you access to the chest+quest rewards. When done with that, you can farm MEs as much as you want for the loot from bosses. WAI
    Elite Whaleboy