test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Xbox Undermountain Pack

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Update 6/21 4pm PDT
Issues has been resolved! Players who have claimed this pack should now see the reward in the RCA!

We are aware that some Xbox players are not able to claim the Undermountain Xbox Pack from the RCA. We are investigating the issue and will provide updates when available.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    after i get the untermountain xbox-promo pack from the xbox market there is nothing shown for install on my xbox
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Same here. It shows up in xbox store as "Owned" but not in game.
    With ravenloft they had the same issue. and they provided a direct link to the xbox market where you can get the pack via a web browser
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • dazza#9109 dazza Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem here
  • superkiwi1966#1385 superkiwi1966 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Any new uodates on when it will be sorted out
  • darc#2795 darc Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I can't get it neither shows I own it on xbox marketplace but can't install it so can't claim it in game neither
  • stormyseas#5473 stormyseas Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same problem here, showing owned in store, nothing to download/claim in the RCA
  • sgough31sgough31 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    its been removed completely from the store so im guessing they are fixing it. Although we all know it would be easier for NW team to just directly apply packs to RCA rather than have to Use the store.
  • Still not seeing it in the xbox store even after the update saying it's been resolved.
    still cant claim the pack at RCA and the pack is not seen anymore at the xbox market
    now i was able to claim the pack. But i run in another error. This was the description for the pack For a limited time, Xbox Live Gold users can claim a free Neverwinter: Undermountain Pack and receive 200 ZEN currency along with an Xbox Gold Pack available at the Rewards Claim Agent which will include:

Undermountain Xbox Gold Pack

30 Days of in-game VIP
    1x Bag of Holding
    1x Enchanted Ring of the Companion
    But i dont get the 200 ZEN from the pack. Please verify. Other guild mates have the same issue.
  • poppin#4391 poppin Member Posts: 1 New User
    I tried to claim mine as well for the Xbox missed out on the main pack with VIP. Issue has not yet been resolved