REMINDER - 32-bit Windows OS Support will end this Thursday, July 18!
Undermountain Preview Patch Notes: NW.110.20190519a.16
Release NotesContent and Environment
- Leveling Expeditions have once again had item level scaling removed.
- Third Eye Campaign: Players can once again properly continue the Third Eye campaign.
- Temple of Tiamat: This trial has been reworked to support 10 players, down from 25. The following structural changes have been made to compensate, in addition to health and damage rebalancing:
- The time to fight Tiamat's heads is now 4 minutes, increased from 2 minutes.
- When protecting the clerics, Linu now has her section completely under control.
- The battle now begins when 8 players enter the instance, decreased from 18.
- The queue now matches like other 10-player trials, favoring 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 6 damage dealers.
- Devils now despawn when the cleric protection phase ends.
- Dragon Souls now have a 1 minute cooldown, decreased from 2 minutes.
- When the game informs the player that their powers have been retrained, it no longer opens the Powers window on confirmation. This allows players returning for Undermountain release to properly see the Home Page and its information.
Performance and Stability
- In the German locale, Tenebrous enchantment tooltips now properly show the maximum damage dealt per proc.
- A client crash in the user interface has been addressed.