test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced random q

Every advanced "random" is spellplague cavern, you wait 10 minutes for the same ignorant q n everybody quits before fighting. Sick of the stupid in this game.

Comments

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I used to get only fbi. Now i get epic demo and i cant complain lol. Also exp q used to be only crl but past 3 days all i get is t9g which is a godsend. Hopefully ur luck turns
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    When I random queue I'll generally try to run the content. However there are times, after inspecting other players, I'll just leave and take the 30 minutes. But, most of the time I'll give the group a chance. I've done enough runs to have a good idea if the group can complete it. If the outlook is bad I'll tell the group straight up. If they are willing to learn mechanics and I have time for it, I'll run it with them, but a cleric can only do so much.

Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • robert#9169 robert Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Adv. Q Take me an hour at lest no healers or tanks up the rewards for them might help
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Adv. Q Take me an hour at lest no healers or tanks up the rewards for them might help

Tanks & healers are harder to learn. They will get there. Until then you can roll one, or improve yourself.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    It's going to be a while before people get through leveling their alt support toons to a point where they are fit to play.

I've got 8, and I've got 6 to L80, my alt, alt, alt Cleric leveled on a DPS build and I'm still trying to figure Active Healing, vs Passive Buffing... my Warlock has never been a Healer, and I've not a clue how to start now. My Pally is just about ready to start Tanking now that I've gotten my head round the changes and I now see the potential in it, but neither my Fighter nor Barbarian have even been to the YP yet.

Its not like the previous "people just don't need Healing, so passively BUFF while trying to contribute a bit of damage" of old Healing and or "Just stand there and soak it up" of old Tanking.
    Alts need practice now...

I've read that some people think the new system is dumbed down.
    What a lot of them seem to mean by that is "It's harder now for me to find a build online where someone else has done all the thinking for me and following the build does 90% of the work for me. Doing well now seems to actually rely on me having to concentrate on what I'm doing...How dare they!!!!!"
    And for people who struggle to pay attention when playing a Barbarian, figuring out how to play a Tank Paladin, or Warlock Healer...

...well...

...that's going to take time.

(ETA... By the way... anyone who hasn't leveled a support toon... you might want to start with Cleric. Solo with a DPS build, because the new class mechanics for DPS Cleric are an absolute Hoot! If you like having fun playing video games... try a DPS Cleric!!!!!)
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Either remove spellplague cavern from the game or give players better rewards.
    Spellplague cavern epic dungeon is not worth it due to bad rewards.
    That is also one of the reasons why players quit.
    Same for fbi.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨