test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to my mount???

tigrosstigross Member Posts: 11 Arc User

Looks like my dragonborn is riding a common house spider.
Tagged:

Comments

• tigrosstigross Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Post edited by frozenfirevr on
  • abbil2abbil2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    yeah, i hope this gets fixed, there are very few of the actual perks left for founders that they haven't repackaged and sold (like this mount full size) just for a few bucks, i like the game but it seems they are forgetting the people whom were there in the beginning.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The spider vanity pet from CTA got increased to nearly that size and the Spider boss in MEs got reduced down to that as well. Spiderlings are much larger. Seems like they tried to do something with spider size and it got out of hand and affected all spiders.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • tigrosstigross Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    There are very few mounts that I like, looks wise with dragonborn. Most just look silly, but this now is beyond stupid.
  • cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Just logged on my warlock and his spider is mini now too. I look ridiculous sitting on it and I'm only a Tiefling.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    I think they changed all spider models since even SH HE spiders all look different than before and spitting ones/spiderlings definitely got buffed in size.
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    I paid a lot to get the Heavy Giant Spider mount for a reason. I am so very angry, I am tired of your HAMSTER with things that didn't need to be screwed with. Is there anything left in this game you have not f-ed with? Why was the size of the Heavy Giant Spider changed at all? How did the size of that mount hurt the game? What did you "fix" by changing it? I want it returned to the size it was or I want a Refund for my money. I was not paying rent.
  • slevinthegreyslevinthegrey Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I also noticed the much, much smaller heavy GIANT spider I have now :/
    Along with the insignia bonus list now being empty for the Snowclad Manticore.....bah