test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock feat: Thief of life

blackadam2#7256 blackadam2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hell'o bros and sis',

Anyone could tell me what the devil is "Soul Defiler" mentioned in the feat Thief of Life (soulweaver), please? I found an "Essence defiler", but of soul's I'm not aware :/

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User

Hell'o bros and sis',

Anyone could tell me what the devil is "Soul Defiler" mentioned in the feat Thief of Life (soulweaver), please? I found an "Essence defiler", but of soul's I'm not aware :/

Thanks!

If memory serves, that's the name of the class mechanic where Soulweaver heals itself by a percentage of damage dealt, healing allies by half that amount. Without the feat, it's 1% for self, 0.5% for party. Feat is 2% for self.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    And the effect is not to be mentioned tbh when looking at ACT. Even dealing 600k crit with Killing flame (in theory) the ammount you gonna heal is...6k at max, where a DC burst-heals far 100k +. There is nothing left about Warlock's ablity to deal damage and heal at same time.
    I don´t even think it has any synergy with Transfusion tactics, wich is the only feat to mention, healing for a decent ammount. Selfheal abilities from Insigiaboni don´t work with Transfusion tactics too.
    Soulweaver in the sum is in a poor state and needs a huge push from devs side honestly, but there is noone that cares actually about this class. I gonna check Soulweaver again in short, building a setup including Life bind , but the last results are so underwheling compred to other healing classes that i stopped to run that path at all.