test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CASTLE RAVENLOFT

skizz#4564 skizz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Its almost been a week and i can't get any queue for Castle Ravenloft,is this dungeon down or bugged?

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    The candlelights doing massive damage is part of the mechanic. The issue is, the splats can cover the entire floor, or when they don't cover the whole floor, there is not enough warning for the team to go from outer to inner or vice versa.
  • skizz#4564 skizz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    @arazith07 @pariswinters#7118 went to the final boss, couldn't beat him.
    Need major dps i i am guessing
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    In the stream earlier today, they did mention that the candle lights are meant to one shot most people. The issue is there is little warning to the lights going off, and sometimes you literally can't stand anywhere safe due to multiple sets of candle lights going off. Normally, you are to move from the center of the room to the outer and back and forth to avoid the lights, which before people could do. But it seems like it was sped up between inner/outer and you normally need 2-3 dodges to get safe when there is only time for one, plus we no longer have the buff meta from before to just ignore the mechanic. There does need to be an adjustment, even if it's to either have a smaller blast radius or more time in between each wave of lights.