test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable to access account

halfredo#5859 halfredo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Today I can't connect to neverwinter.

He tells me: Time is up for access. Please check your network connection and try again.

My connection is ok

Comments

• Options
    balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 186 Arc User
    Same here: "Login has timed out. Check your network connection and try again."

My internet works fine.
  • Options
    frap83frap83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    balufunke said:

Same here: "Login has timed out. Check your network connection and try again."

My internet works fine.

I have the same problem, :s
  • Options
    frap83frap83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "Login has timed out. Check your network connection and try again."

My internet works fine.

Any ideas?
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Try rebooting your router? Some IPs seemed to have issues connecting when I was on my oooold ISP. If that doesn't work, try a proxy.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 186 Arc User
    Reboot didn´t help.
    Can´t try the proxy because the launch window with play button doesn´t open. Or can I change the proxy somewhere else?
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    You can try and bypass the arc system and boot neverwinter directly from the executable file. This should bring up the Neverwinter login screen Without auto-login. It is the same window you get with the "play" button, except you will need to login. It essentially opens the program squarely on your computer, without involving cryptic/arc. Before you login though you can use this screen to change the proxy server, under the "options" link up top. Hope this works for you.
  • Options
    halfredo#5859 halfredo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Now Works again