test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Celestial Lion's Presence not working properly

hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
The companion utility power from the Stalwart Golden Lion: Celestial Lion's Presence grants 10% additional damage as radiant damage for 10 seconds.

After some testing I come to the conclusion that the power is not working properly. Spells like 'Disintegrate' seem to work fine but the power has issues with DoT effects like 'Ray of Enfeeblement'. The +10% additional damage as radiant damage is just working for the inital hit of a DoT-encounter.

The following screenshot shows the testing. I used only 1 encounter when the buff procced.

Lion's Presence should have dealt around 3k in this picture but just dealt around 500. RoE procced 6 times (with roughly 5k) and Lion's Presence just procced for the first, inital hit which makes it completely useless for any DoT encounter.

Here it is working propely. 1/10th of Disintegrate (33k damage dealt) which is 3.3k damage.

Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I believe this was an intentional nerf to DoT using classes ( cw's mostly at the time) over the huge amount of damage they were producing by using lightning enchantment to proc on every DoT tick. I may be wrong, but this might be a holdover from that time.
  • Options
    hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User

I believe this was an intentional nerf to DoT using classes ( cw's mostly at the time) over the huge amount of damage they were producing by using lightning enchantment to proc on every DoT tick. I may be wrong, but this might be a holdover from that time.

Yes maybe. It is not a set damage value so it does not matter how many procs you have, it is just a +10% damage to your dealt damage so I thought it might be a bug.
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    freefrothfreefroth Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    @nitocris83 can you please confirm if this is on the radar? Celestial Lion's Presence appears to be rendered useless, and is certainly not working as described in the tooltip.