test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I hate the new systems :(

cheeseagent69cheeseagent69 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
Anyone else hate the new way stats/feats/boons work? It feels more restrictive, and completely ruined 3 loadouts i have on my ONE toon who has total of 6. So many of my characters has no use for one of the feat columns so it doesn't feel good to have unused potential. The feats/boons and ect are some of the things I LOVED about the game. Sure many of us use the same abilities but what makes us unique (ish) are what was under the hood of each build. It was cool to have 3 different feat trees to cater to unique-ly different builds. Now, no matter which loadout i use they all feel meh. The paladin changes kinda suck i no longer find it fun to solo with it like i used to. The only praise I have for the new changes is the blocking on both pally and guardian fighter, they do feel cool. I have not tried other classes but i know i probably wont like it. The new pet system is kinda ok, i do like the new stats/passive u can use. I mean its kinda cool u can equip any pet and still have good passives to use, but i use augment pets mainly so it isn't as bad for me as for others. Idk how it is for combatant pets. It's cool that there is level 80 cap raise, and i fucknig love all the campaigns and HAMSTER (other than EE so far that bore me :() and was excited about the cap raise and the changes too before this. I mean, i was upset wit hthe lvl 70 raise because it made my char feel useless and there wasnt alot of unique gear sets at the time, but after the changes that came after i was sooo hyped for more content...but not for this kind of content :( i was really hoping i could come back and be more active with the level cap but i no longer have the motivation. I mean, Idk how it is for fresh toons but leveling doesn't really feel good anymore. I want to try to level up from fresh and see but meh.

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I said just remove feats from locked out.. open them up so you can swap them at anytime.. whats the point now.

YEs, many of us do not like the new systems.. many of us stated it.. many of us have walked away with the only thing they care about listenting to.. and that is our wallets.

I dont frankly think this game has much hope left.. they really screwed the pooch, minimal fixes at this point doesn't make the game better..

the game is slow and boring.. to be put it bluntly..

Really bad .. wont state worse ever.. because there are alot of games and some of those games had just as equally terrible decisions that drove away thousands of players (I was in lotro when they released gap of rohan.. I think most of the top raiding guilds quit.. literally overnight.. for what paramounted to 6 months of daily grinding (and really boring stuff)) It was one small zone that replaced like 5 raids... and frankly it shouldve been like 1/10th of a release, as most poeple were expecting it to be no more then a story zone along the way to rohan.. ))

So ya.. many games had made stupid HAMSTER decisions, so that isnt exactly one that I could say worst ever, but still in context to the rest of thier releases , even boring mod 10 and broken mod 6 and really lame mod 15.. this is by far the worst they have ever done.

I dont know why they think players want to be involved in game communism.. but here it is.