test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purple guard Drake

natureyouscarynatureyouscary Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
<3 was a nice reward from the event, definitely an upgrade since my character was using a green quality horse. Lol... Enjoying the CTA, didn't even realize mounts were possible rewards from it though.
Just a random positive post among the negative scaling ones 😅

Discussion: best event reward you've found while playing?
Side note, found 2, glad they're acct bound so I can give it to an alt.

Comments

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Congratz!

. . . .and its nice to hear something positive, thanks for posting it.

Got to admit, I'm one of those that's been getting wound up in the negativity of the scaling issue.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you! The Siege of Neverwinter is coming up this week and there's a pretty awesome purple quality Siegebreaker Griffon mount players can get :)
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    not with this scaling in event zone ...
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

<3 was a nice reward from the event, definitely an upgrade since my character was using a green quality horse. Lol... Enjoying the CTA, didn't even realize mounts were possible rewards from it though.

Just a random positive post among the negative scaling ones 😅

Discussion: best event reward you've found while playing?

Side note, found 2, glad they're acct bound so I can give it to an alt.

I recently got a purple Flail Snail in a lower level dungeon rewards chest. I never really considered having one before but it really suited one of my characters and now it's one of my fav mounts. Love it to bits.

Also, the random Coals from the Vault of Piety are always a huge surprise. Have had 3 other the last year,
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I noticed some purple mounts popping up in the chest for Master Of The Hunt and Dread Legion skirmish. With the re-rolls from vip see them more than normally would just with more tries to the RNG god
  • chiatzouchiatzou Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    The Siegebreaker Griffon is that the same one that has been around for every Siege?
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    if the scaling wasn't so much than yeah i would of tried for the purple drake if i didn't get killed in 2 shots
  • mysty#4057 mysty Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I love how many Dragon Hoard Coffers drop in this event zone. It's a great place to stock up on them.
  • wismal#7377 wismal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    haven't played in a long time was curious if there is somewhere i can go read about all the changes that have been implemented? Seems it is an entirely new game since i played it last, hate to think of having to spend the money all over again to change everything on every caracter. I guess it is what it is if i want to play i have to learn the new system.