test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stat Drops in LoMM

quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
As many people are aware, your stats in LoMM will drop off in some rooms and at the boss fights, it seemed random at first, but I notice they almost always fall off at the first two boss. In my last run, I used Black Dragon Ioun Stone the whole run, so it's not like it died or got too far away for bonding effect.

Observed behavior: Stats seem to somewhat randomly drop off.
Expected behavior: Stats remain stable w/o debuffs or dead companions.

When my stats fell off, my teammates suggested toggling the companion keep updated option, but that just dropped my stats more and then they went back up to the same value they were at 'dropped off'. The only things aside from relogging that would fix the issue was dying and then dismissing and resummoning my pet, and sometimes just finishing a fight and moving on would fix the issue. It's really kinda wonky tbh.

I was able to get some screenshots of this happening. The worst I captured was my Armor Penetration dropped off to 57k, that's me doing 11% less damage, not to mention the effect from losing Accuracy and Power. But, I have seen my counter stats like arm pen drop down to the 30k's.

These screenshot were taken Thursday, May 16, 2019 afternoon, after the last patch, so on the current build today as this report is being typed.

My stats at normal values, what they are supposed to be, before last boss fight:

My stats in the 2nd boss fight when they have fallen off:

Same time as the above screenshot, afaik I don't have any debuffs:

And at about the same except stats drop off to different values:

Comments

• quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Stats fallen off during the Beholder/Cube fight before the first boss:

After that fight my stats went back to about normal, screenshot taken b4 enter portal:

In the middle of the first boss fight:

At first boss fight before engaging combat:

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the reports and visuals. I'll pass it on to the rest of the team.
  • farhannaje#7907 farhannaje Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    If your companion/augment get left behind i think that cause the problem. As for entering dungeons the problem is same as you summon another companion and it takes few sec for stats to show up. Same thing happens after every cutscene or change area.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    It is a pity that this error was reported a few months ago ...
    In addition, companions other than agumet are 2x skewed.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    My bulet pup stayed outside, with a goat when fighting Trobriand... So no stats until i reinvoked it by checking twice "auto update"
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Yeah, makes sense, check this out, my Ioun Stone is super far away just running around in UM, which is kinda weird cuz it's supposed to stay around my head:

My stats with it far away:

After resummoning:

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    You can just uncheck and recheck "Update Automatically" for skins... Works in combat.
    FrozenFire
  • gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Stats also drop off in master expedition. After end of esence encounter stats don't go up,remains scaled.
    Post edited by gryzella on