test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to reach 2500 stats on your off-hand

mindachemindache Member Posts: 57 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
In the old system, you could roll your off-hand artifact’s power stats to potentially increase them. The maximum you could get was 400. Now it’s 2500 with the minimum of 500? That’s 1:2000 to get 2500 power, statistically. It was already pain in the butt to get 400 but now it’s just insane. I know that few points in power make no difference but please have mercy to players suffering from perfectionism like I do. Or is it OCD? :D Anyway... what about giving +1 to the current stats for each unsuccessful attempt? For the investment and to deal with the low probability of reaching the max. And +4 to HP to make it fair. :) I really hope this gets forwarded and taken under consideration. We already have system that fights against the improbability with preservation wards so I have big hopes this gets implemented.
<font color="FireBrick">All we ask for is satisfaction.</font>

Comments

• Options
    divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    When you roll your stats, you actually are rolling a 20-side dice, 20 being 2500 power and 1 being 500 power, so you have 1/20 to get maximum power.
  • Options
    mindachemindache Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Haha I wish it was the case. ^_^ Unfortunately it’s more like a 2000-side dice.
    <font color="FireBrick">All we ask for is satisfaction.</font>