test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen exchange

Logged in today to find zen up to 535 ad per. Glad i got a few thousand at 515 each. Why the increase in limit yet decrease in ad u can gain. I normally wouldnt care ive paid to win for years but for things like pres wards which are a must ur gonna have to buy zen which i guess is what they want but come on. Maybe for vip since scrolls are going away instead of potions give bta pres wards. Or put pres wards in the bazaar and vip 12s get a discount to match the zen store cost.

Comments

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    It is designed in a way they hope people will pay more money plain and simple.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Given the notion that the ADX can now theoretically hit 750 (as it is constantly on PC) I think they should certainly find some way to up the amount of rAD we can convert to something like 1 million a week.
    At the VERY least it should be upped to 750'000 a week, so that you can always theoretically convert at least 1K Zen per week.

I hope XB players keep their senses and never allow the same nonsense to happen to its ADX as happened to PC and PS4, but it already has seen an utterly needless increase of over 25%, so I guess we'll see what happens. But not being able to afford 1k Zen per week from my earned AD is probably a red line for me.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Until the exchange hits 701, there is nothing stopping you from getting 1,000 Zen per week.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

Until the exchange hits 701, there is nothing stopping you from getting 1,000 Zen per week.

Read it again, and see if you can spot where I said "theoretically".

I just think avoiding an issue in the first instance is better than trying to fix it after it happens.
    I know... Crazy!
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    If they had plans to adjust prices and add new offerings to the Bazaar based on the decreased value of AD, I'd understand, but as long as those prices and the lack of goods remains the same, I think it was a real lousy thing to do.