test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain Preview Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.33

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.33

Known Issue
  • Castle Ravenloft: Arcolith stops attacking after a period of time.

Highlights
Level Scaling
  • Demogorgon: We have made several changes to streamline the instance while addressing several issues.
    • Demogorgon and demon enemies will no longer attack the players through the barrier.
    • Players will no longer become stuck behind the magical wall.
    • The exit will allow players to exit whether they fail or complete the encounter.
  • Lair of the Mad Mage: Trobriand no longer stops fighting after he uses his ultimate ability.
  • Lair of the Mad Mage: The Bore Worm stalactites will now correctly hit players where they land.
  • Castle Ravenloft: The client no longer consistently crashes during the Strahd encounter.

Release Notes

Content and Environment
Expeditions
  • Runemaster Sinyé now offers players replacement Enhanced Runic Resonators if they have lost theirs.
  • The Rune Tutorial flow has been cleaned up to reduce confusion and allow for completion.
Waning Darkeness
  • The rewards originally given when Keresta is defeated in the Waning Darkness instance have been moved to the quest, Waning Darkness.

Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
  • Several classes: Certain healing spells no longer incorrectly resurrect dead party members.
  • Fighter (Dreadnought): Seethe no longer drains stamina at double the expected rate.
Boons
  • The Guild Stronghold boon, Revive Sickness, now reduces the effect of each stack of Revive Sickness, and no longer affects the duration of the debuff.
    • At maximum rank, the boon now causes players to deal 10/15/20/25/30% less damage based on Revive Sickness stacks, instead of 10/20/30/40/50% less damage.
    • At maximum rank, the boon now causes players to lose 10/17.5/25/32.5/40% Maximum HP, instead of 10/20/30/40/50% Maximum HP.

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Will Tenebrous Enchantment functionality be restored? (The % numbers were deleted and need to be re-inserted)
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    And the Morale tasks from workshop broken tuesday?
    And the +1 crafted items broken tuesday?

I

• korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    How about encounter reward claim bug??
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Calm down guys, everything work as intended
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    HP Boons?
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Acquisition Incorpored Campaign...Manycoins Bank skirmish no longer account wide unlock is that intentional or a bug?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I said this in the other thread I'll say it too here, did you miss telling us what you're doing for level scaling because there is nothing in the description that matches level scaling in demo..
  • sterpinosterpino Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    when can i use my lock without fear not to reload soul? :)
    And to found everytime a complete team?
  • mrbamp#9916 mrbamp Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Tenebrous enchantments do not work - silence.
    Dozens of pets at the player in dungeon - silence.
    Huge Defense * for simple mobs on an expedition - silence.
    * my Armor Penetration 83k:
    https://ibb.co/c2VCQ2X
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    No fix for thrones or IG. Guess nerfing is more important than making content playable.

But making content playable for the 1% is a good move step on the 99%
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• n3cr087n3cr087 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    The master expeditions chest won't give us rune etchings after we've finished the quest.
  • zeusgelonegrozeusgelonegro Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    i wanna cry
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    hmmm, at this rate, m17 better be purely bug fixes if y'all ever hope to clean up the game.

When are you guys gonna fix DR Buff from Negation, Shadowclad, and Sigil of the Paladin? If Damage Resistance buffs are not working, doesn't that make it hard to balance dungeons if y'all are expecting players to have a DI buffed to a max of 80%, but in reality, it may be that the max is 50% because some buffs aren't working?

I found 3 DR buffs not working, from enchants, and an artifact, Players shouldn't have to test every item and power in game to make sure they are even working at all. This whole thing is super unprofessional, sell the damn game to another company that will put in the work already ffs. Ya can't take something like D&D and do it half asked like this, it just won't fly, look at SCL for example.

If y'all over there can't see how much of a debacle m16 has been, you seriously need to pull your heads out of .... the sand.

• artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Could you please take half an hour to fix these two ranger bugs, they're simple enough but important.

Artifact weapon modification "Enhanced Penetrating Arrows / Storm Strike" affects Aimed Shot / Aimed Strike instead.

Enhanced Conductivity (feat) doesn't increase the magnitude of Lightning Enchanted Weapon at all.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @zimxero#8085 said:
    > Will Tenebrous Enchantment functionality be restored? (The % numbers were deleted and need to be re-inserted)

@terramak

Please check out the above as it effects all aspects of our gameplay and all zones we attempt to play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    I wonder what you guys consider as "known issues", as @nitocris83 replied on many still unresolved bugs and problems and they are not showed here. Is it that we get temporarily ignored or you checked them and they are working good?
    You should take one of the community managers to create an updated list of "known issues", so that we don't keep repeating the same bugs on the forum for months (so that at least we get a "hey this is a bug we will fix this at some time)
This discussion has been closed.