test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to switch loadouts

sigmax#7396 sigmax Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Unable to switch loadouts
Nothing on cooldown
Standing in protectors enclave.
Even applied all mount bonuses to all loadouts...
Any help please.

Comments

• squirmsquirm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue with my Cleric on the PC. NO luck yet, have submitted a bug report hope it gets a solution soon.
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    I have the same issue on my warlock and wizard...i get the message that i can't change loadouts while something is in cooldown... I unequipped everything and can't find anything in cooldown.
  • olinadazuos#6455 olinadazuos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    when I switch Loadout in the middle of a dungeon or PE/(DPS AoE to DPS ST), I'm losing all Abiities Scores. what's happening???
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    A few quick tests are giving the error "Unable to equip some items from the loadout." when I test. These are loadouts that I made a few days ago. One notable change is that I changed race.
  • lilbittypretty1#8021 lilbittypretty1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I have found a work around for this (tho it's a crappy one). Go to your mounts page and press square to apply to all loadouts. If it still will not allow you to switch go to your companion screen and go to manage companions and in the drop down menu click apply to all loadouts. It's a pain cause you will have to go back in and check to make sure no changes are needed but it should allow the switch. Usually it's just the mounts that cause the hang up but now theres a companion hang up as well Hope this helps you at least access your other load out!
  • nina#7411 nina Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I solved it by managing the companions. Hope it helps.