test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashing on Interact NPC's and Bank

jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
Ever since Undermountain launched i have been experiencing complete game crashes when interacting with NPC's specifically the antiquities schloar and the my bank both at manycoins in PE and vip drop bank. The crashes occur and the game wants to verify all files after doing so the crash occurs again and this has made it practically impossible to play the game.

Chancellor Knuckles has been assisting me via email with little to no progress and i was advised to post here as well.
Tagged:

Comments

• agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    This sounds exactly like you're using the bind "++interact" to interact easier with NPC and stuff.
    If that's the case, you'll have to unbind it, have it's broken on M16 and makes the game crash instantly, whatever you try to do with that. Sadly it's not fixed yet, and they never even acknowlegded it on official posts, so I guess we won't see that bind fixed anytime soon.

Just unbind ++interact and you'll be fine. It's just more of a pain to target a specific item when there are lots of people in front of it, but that's all we got now.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There is an interact volume command that still works. Not sure about the exact syntax though. I use it all the time as a bind to an extra mouse button.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    agilesto said:

This sounds exactly like you're using the bind "++interact" to interact easier with NPC and stuff.
    If that's the case, you'll have to unbind it, have it's broken on M16 and makes the game crash instantly, whatever you try to do with that. Sadly it's not fixed yet, and they never even acknowlegded it on official posts, so I guess we won't see that bind fixed anytime soon.

Just unbind ++interact and you'll be fine. It's just more of a pain to target a specific item when there are lots of people in front of it, but that's all we got now.

Well shoot.
    I did rebind the keys back and so far nothing has exploded seems that custom keybinds ARE bugged D:
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Not all, just the one you were using.

/bind Button5 interactincludevolume

That's what I use, just replace Button5 with whatever you chose. Having it on the mouse is very handy though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother