test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Black Ice Armor (Purified or Corrupted)

zfsevenzfseven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello everyone,

Quick little question, is it still possible to farm and craft these armors ?

I want the purified version for Transmute purpose, but cannot find any vendor that sells them nor is it possible to farm them since Professions have been reworked for some time already...

Comments

• siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I think you can find the trader left to the stair to the forge in Caer-Konig
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    Yes I was doing this just before module 16 to fill in gaps in collections...

If you go to the forge at the top of the stairs there's a tab called maybe "upgrade"? It lets you refine raw black ice into black ice. This is where you can do elemental infusion... the trick is that it only shows you the recipes if you have the base item in your inventory.

So you won't see how to make elemental black ice armour until you have some ordinary black ice armour (which you can buy from the normal store). You need some bits and pieces like black ice cores and splinters...

Also, I think I discovered that some elemental items can't be made any more because the base items aren't available. Collections say they come from the seal merchant, but they're out of stock :)

Good luck
  • itzlapolaloltzitzlapolaloltz Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    for transmute purpose you can find the reuse of the skin on some gears, ebonized gears from mod16 and 2 hunts in chult (boot and chest). I dont remember which monster , check the collection.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    wargraves said:

Good luck farming the Black Ice in Kessel's Retreat. Mobs can only be killed with high enchant players due to scaling.

Actually a level 15 enchant is scaled to a level 7 ( or maybe 8) enchant soooooooooooooo...
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

its 9......its funny people just pull #'s out of their butts without doing any research

Now that's what I call a visual.