test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Switch to hr

polaris#1622 polaris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi guys i've played as a tr for about 2 years now enduring all the nerfs and i always did great. But i wanna see what you guys think about switching to hr in mod 16 are they still really strong? Are they good in pvp? I used to see really good hrs in pvp in the mods before so i was wondering about this mod and also will shadowclad would be a good enchantment or should i stick to negation (for pvp)

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Hr is good in pve this mod, and guessing, damage-wise, Hr is therefore reasonably good in pvp too.

Everyone seems to be jumping on the barkshield bus this mod in pve, but for pvp shadowclad, at the rank where it begins to give stealth, is probably your best bet. However, people in pvp are super-tanky this mod, so maybe a defensive armor enchant is superfluous. Perhaps flreburst, or briartwine might be better.

Cc is a real problem this mod, elven battle seems to be ineffective but hopefully will get fixed at some point... so maybe having one would be a good investment.
    Post edited by jonkoca on
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    polaris#1622 polaris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ok man thank you for the response, guess ill start the campaigns with my hr and start saving for another leg mount lol.

I could never got around the fact that barkshield just kills your whole fashion and as a tr main fashion is really up there for me so always went with negation-shadowclad

I just got rid of my elven maybe ill start a new one and just keep it in the back burner for now thank you