test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lair of mad mage

yatzolyatzol Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I went into lair yesterday and I currently have all of my stats hard over capped. I was still getting two and three shot in the boss encounter. Deflect never proc'ed, blocking any boss hit with shield either broke shield or dropped it 75%, and when shield broke I was a two pump chump, The boss does these big hit or that nasty aoe pretty quick damn fast, and if a few of those adds get on the board it's def game over. Is any one else having this problem.

I'm sittin on 500k hp. This new shield mechanic doesn't seem to be viable at all, even with shielding strike you don't have time to get enough hits in to regenerate any stamina, the stam regen abilities don't seem to regenerate fast enough to even be useful. Am I doing something wrong or is this how it is for every one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• Options
    srad600srad600 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I posted this link in another thread in the citadel which ironically is also another thread in here - https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1247899/justicar-paladin-rotation-suggestion-for-class-mechanic-in-mod-16 I find it works really well.
  • Options
    dewolffdewolff Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Since you specifically mentioned how you are having your stats capped out, maybe one of the issues you were facing was the bug that makes your pets' stats disappear once you enter the fight.

Also, I would like to make a small comment on the linked build above. While being perfectly viable for the defensive side of tanking, I wonder whether that particular power set-up will provide you with the dps needed to kill your mimic. I have not succesfully beaten Arcturia myself, but I found trying to kill the mimic already troubling with a high magnitude encounter power slotted.
  • Options
    yatzolyatzol Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Thanks guys