test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [5/9]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, May 9, from 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @nitocris83 player scaling down has nothing to do with player item level anymore, after counter stats were introduced to the game, item level values is just for decor, now its all about counter high stats ratings and low stats ratings critters have, item level has no meaning in the game at all, you scale down player level(from lvl 80 to zone lvl) reducing player power stat rating, max hp points and weapon min and max damage, then scale down player stats ratings to ignore zone critters counter low and high stats ratings they have if the player stats rating progressed enough to match those capped values. this is more efficient to keep upgrade/progression alive. fingers crossed that this maintenance fix major problems.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

@nitocris83 player scaling down has nothing to do with player item level anymore, after counter stats were introduced to the game, item level values is just for decor, now its all about counter high stats ratings and low stats ratings critters have, item level has no meaning in the game at all, you scale down player level(from lvl 80 to zone lvl) reducing player power stat rating, max hp points and weapon min and max damage, then scale down player stats ratings to ignore zone critters counter low and high stats ratings they have if the player stats rating progressed enough to match those capped values. this is more efficient to keep upgrade/progression alive. fingers crossed that this maintenance fix major problems.

i entered preview and still when you scale down you dont have the correct counter stats.
  • zabojcadziwekzabojcadziwek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Doing any dungeon now is like K-Team xD I have bug on river district for example I have 1 fps idk but i can't play this map
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    so you run tong get to end and find out you wasted time cause the Souls are still unbeatable . and if u take away the place to farm your regents need to upgrade. cause even 80 level stuff need lower level regents to upgrade how are we suppose to get them .
  • huashan#7979 huashan Member Posts: 27 Arc User

Doing any dungeon now is like K-Team xD I have bug on river district for example I have 1 fps idk but i can't play this map

Same here, in all maps my fps is 40-50 in higher graphic but in river distric it down to 1-3, i don't know why.... in mod 15 there was normal.

not sure whats up with river district...but hitting ESC then clicking rearrange HUD and disabling the mission tracker will clear the fps issue

you mean the default place right side middle screen quest tracked if hidden clears the fps?
    TONG still has the soul hp and mobs spawn too fast bug, edemo couldnt enter the battle arena because demogorgon was aggroing the shield wall, omu and soshenar river big heroics need the time between each spawn fastened for us to make the weekly quest waiting 30+min is a time killer
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Sounds like the fixes broke more than they fixed. Didn't anyone from QA do regression testing on these fixes? Doesn't seem like it.

Cryptic needs to have these issues resolved prior to mod 16 landing on console.
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    sad :(
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    I really hope Marauders is really getting fixed so as to maintain a major social aspect of the game.