test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to post on Tradehouse

Every time I try to post items for sale on the TH, I get the response "Unable to post item, your item has been placed back in your inventory".
The only with around is to log out and back in before EACH item can be posted.

Can this be looked into please?

Comments

• neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Items put up for sale are being returned to my inventory when i hit ‘post’ and an error message is popping up that the item could not be posted.

Exiting out of the ah and reentering it allows for the item to be posted, but doig a second post of a same item does the same thing.

What did you guys change? Did you add a cooldown? If so, way too long.

Edit: meant to put in bug reports, my bad.
  • chu82#9311 chu82 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Having the same issue and posted a ticket. Im gonna stop playing till my friends say its fixed. Im done wuth the content and now just play around making and selling items. Now i can't even sell items, wasted 20 minutes trying.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    @nitocris83

This problem is not isolated as it's happening to me, my wife and everyone in our guild that i've spoken to so far.

Every single time we try to post in the AH the error pops up. It doesn't matter if it's the first log-in of the day, if I switch characters or if I go back to xb dashboard. The problem persists and I can not post a single item on the AH.

I haven't tried the log out trick stated above but that's not feasible to me. Logging out and in for every single posting is a monumental waste of my time.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Hmm... I usually just keep trying when that happens (thought it didn't in recent times, not even last week when I sold almost 80 items). It usually works immediately though one time I had to do it over 10 times before it worked.
    FrozenFire
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I'm having the issue also. After repeated tries I can get the items to post.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    @fortislupus#2633 Something is wrong with the item ID(temporary).

Move item to another inventory slot and then try to post again.
    Usually it helps me.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    Just to add a tiny more detail to my issue, I had zero problems using the auction house until yesterday afternoon. Not sure if there was a server reset or any patches yesterday but something definitely happened between the morning and afternoon?
  • liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Same here. Just Had to post a stack of blood rubies 6 times before it actually posted.

Just noticed that if I use my wireless keyboard to type in the price rather than the Xbox pop-up keyboard it works fine. Maybe the new xbox keyboard update had some unintended side effects?

*update* seems I spoke to soon. The glitch is still there with an actual keyboard.
    Post edited by liambradshaw#2102 on
  • snakes#7293 snakes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I've had this happen what i do is open ad exchange and zen market then go back and the th works fine i think its a loading thing just being slow once you go to adx it dose a fresh load
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    AH errors of this type are often due to the volume of activity happening in the AH but I'm definitely passing on this thread to the rest of the team for awareness/potential new issues. Thanks for your reports everyone!
    Just an update on my end: I am no longer experiencing this issue as of 2-3 days ago.
  • neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    This issue started popping up for me again after the May 7th patch.

I’m having to count 10 seconds after setting up prices before it will post, and even then that is hit and miss.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    @nitocris83 I find when I cannot post to the auction house, changing the duration to 3 days from 5 seems to let me list an item.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC