test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadow stalker rings

Guys I know its acquired in Fane and I’ve heard it drops rarely in bank heist, but has anyone got a shadow stalker ring drop from anything or anywhere else. Before I was educated on how important the ring can be I swear I had a 4 that I refined, before I unlocked fane or heist!??

Answers

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Hey Mike,

Those are the only places to get that ring with it being a very unique and ultra rare drop from Bank Heist. As for Fane, a +4 is fairly common but getting +5 is pretty rare. What I do recommend trying is doing fane on Sunday, save the box, than do it again the following Monday and open both boxes up at the same time. This may help a bit; most players who I helped who did this got a +5 Shadow Stalker ring. I forgot to tell you this as a way to improve your odds at getting a +4/+5 ring.

• mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    Thanks man, I did get the fearbringers first time solo! And I’m about to get the offensive action ring tonight, thanks again for all the help, honestly I’ve been at 1st place in damage in every t9g and que I’ve ran since we last talked! The guilds almost up to 20 just a few more days so hopefully that’ll top me off for Cr and codg.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Thanks man, I did get the fearbringers first time solo! And I’m about to get the offensive action ring tonight, thanks again for all the help, honestly I’ve been at 1st place in damage in every t9g and que I’ve ran since we last talked! The guilds almost up to 20 just a few more days so hopefully that’ll top me off for Cr and codg.

Glad to see you are enjoying the game and its end game dungeons. As for CoDG; the hardest part is learning to stay up. I recommend watching some videos on it before jumping into that. Same with CR; this way you get to see the content mechanics before going in the dungeon.