test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Guild

Hey ya'll, name's Silent. I'm 26 years old, East Coast NA, been gaming since I was 3 years old. I've been playing Neverwinter on and off for a while, just started fresh when Mod 16 dropped with a Rogue (currently level 10), although that might not be my main, I prefer healers. Looking for a decent Guild, preferably 18+, newbie friendly, and isn't one of those guilds that require you log in X amount of times per week or get kicked. I have and use Discord regularly, that's not an issue. Also, I'm mainly PVE, not really a fan of PVP in MMOs, but I'm willingly to try it eventually once I get up to the higher levels. Um, so yeah if you need more info feel free to ask I guess?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Well met Silent,

Tyrs Paladium is interested! It seems like you might just fit in. If accepted, you should make many good friends here.

We are one of the last remaining Founders Guilds in Neverwinter, and the longest continuously running guild in the game. Even though our recruitment thread states 30+, we make exceptions. do that mainly to ensure we are attracting those appx 25+ because the stuff adults discuss are not very interesting to your everyday teenager and its quite mutual! ;) So yes - we would most likely make an exception in your case pertaining to our 30+ rule.

REAL LIFE comes first in Tyrs, there are NEVER any time requirements. Camaraderie is king here. We are MOMS and DADS and grandmas and grandpas and we are PROUD OF IT! :) We have lives outside of gaming and we even share some of that on occasion with each other. We have certainly laughed and cried throughout our 11 years in existence with our guildies.

Feel free to read our guild rules, as they are actually enforced. Our guild rules tend to comfort those who like playing in a drama free, fun, team environment and scare off the undesireables! :) We are proudly a non discriminatory guild.

Some links to do further research:

Read our official Recruitment thread

If you like what you see and think the guild rules are fair, please fill out our application!

Post edited by aandrethegiant on

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!