test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a guild

raizel#3514 raizel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello, i just started playing few days ago, as of now i'm a level 45 wizard name LilithSahl and looking for a casual, newb friendly, mature and not racist guild.
Looks like most guilds have age requirement so i'm 28 year old dude from Asia.
Post edited by raizel#3514 on

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Welcome to Neverwinter Raisel!

Tyrs Paladium is very interested. Tyrs Paladium LOVES new players. We are celebrating our ELEVENTH Year as a guild, 6+ in Neverwinter. We are a no drama, non-discriminatory and a legendary family of adventurers that play Neverwinter. We are close knit and have a very very active website. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

Check us out - I promise you it will be worth it from a camaraderie/teamwork perspective. You'll be part of the fam from DAY ONE. And we'll help to get you up to snuff in no time. Help in Tyrs is EVERYWHERE.

Check out our guild rules first though to make sure they fit your play style and desires. We proudly enforce our guild rules for the benefit of our members!

Check my signature to read our official Recruitment thread and to sign up if you would like!
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    raizel#3514 raizel Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Welcome to Neverwinter Raisel!

Tyrs Paladium is very interested. Tyrs Paladium LOVES new players. We are celebrating our ELEVENTH Year as a guild, 6+ in Neverwinter. We are a no drama, non-discriminatory and a legendary family of adventurers that play Neverwinter. We are close knit and have a very very active website. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

Check us out - I promise you it will be worth it from a camaraderie/teamwork perspective. You'll be part of the fam from DAY ONE. And we'll help to get you up to snuff in no time. Help in Tyrs is EVERYWHERE.

Check out our guild rules first though to make sure they fit your play style and desires. We proudly enforce our guild rules for the benefit of our members!

Check my signature to read our official Recruitment thread and to sign up if you would like!

Thank you, i will check it now.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    You will make friends in Tyrs on Day One. I promise you.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!