test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Green light just came on

flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
who's brave enough to try the launcher

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Best of luck....Please share how the AH is with enchantment pricing as that will determine which way the game is moving towards...
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User

r000kie said:

Had to make space on my game partition. Looking forward to a week of patches and downtime, so more time for Easter shopping and cooking.

Easter was two days ago :p
    sales sales sales
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    holy HAMSTER i dunno if u guys already got this change or not but as im a ps4 plyer after maint we had today i noticed the zax.... they up the price per zen u cld sell at... its in the mid 730's now an it aint evn been bck up from the main 4 hrs yet,,,,, cant find the patch notes anywhere so dunno anythin on it but yall might wanna check out ur pc zax n c if any changes along wit all the horrible 16 changes that is lol
  • mikeyh1988#9396 mikeyh1988 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I cant play it tells me Unable to start game client: client quit unexpectedly when I click play
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @soulseeker#1880 said:
    > Had to make space on my game partition. Looking forward to a week of patches and downtime, so more time for Easter shopping and cooking.
    >
    > Easter was two days ago :p

Ahh, but cooking is always loved!
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    bobo#5090 said:

Gotta look at xbox, but yeah the exchange on pc live was max 750 now. I really hope it didn't get raised that high on xbox too, as that will make all rad farms worthless for me :'( I typically only play on weekends and with a daily cap it takes weeks to get to 750k rad.

ZAX Exchange cap has been raised to 750 on all 3 platforms, however Xbox is still below 500 at the moment.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

bobo#5090 said:

Gotta look at xbox, but yeah the exchange on pc live was max 750 now. I really hope it didn't get raised that high on xbox too, as that will make all rad farms worthless for me :'( I typically only play on weekends and with a daily cap it takes weeks to get to 750k rad.

ZAX Exchange cap has been raised to 750 on all 3 platforms, however Xbox is still below 500 at the moment.
    (sputters laighing) maybe on xbox its that way but ps4.... it went in the 740's within the 1st 3 hrs.... now tho its bck dwn into the mid 660's lol

• cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @flippy#8481 said:
    > who's brave enough to try the launcher

Not I.
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
    bobo#5090 said:

kreatyve said:

bobo#5090 said:

(sputters laighing) maybe on xbox its that way but ps4.... it went in the 740's within the 1st 3 hrs.... now tho its bck dwn into the mid 660's lol

Haven't been back on the xbox in last 4hrs, but last I looked it had spiked to 46x, from 431 at 5am MDT. If it stays that high, they better raise the daily cap. I'll never be able to get zen in a reasonable amount of time when it's that high and the cap where it is now...

(sputters laughing again) that high?? man ps4 aint seen it THAT LOW in YRS lol i think lowest its been was jus recently an it was only like the 490's low (think 491 was lowest lol),,,, (chuckles) "that high",,,, ya mayb on xbox anyways lol