test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

noob start over with new patch?

I have a level 14 fighter guardian. Will the changes tomorrow merit a restart for this character? Don't mind if I should restart as I like the game - just wondering what others are doing. Thanks

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    If you just started, you will be called a Fighter, and you will be doing minor rework to your stats. This is hitting the higher levels with lots of characters needing to be reworked a lot worse. New players won't be put out by the changes. I am not playing until the dust settles, because I have 8 characters to rebuild. I already have some clue what I will do, as I played them on Preview, but it will still take a long while to rework them. Other players have as many as 30 characters on their accounts and they could be at it all month long.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    You don't need to restart. When you log in, you will be set up to make some new choices for your character. There is really no need for you to restart since you aren't actually missing out or losing anything. It's just a change in how the characters are played. However; you might find the character handles a little different than you have already gotten use to playing.
  • allthumbs#8758 allthumbs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    cool - thanks