test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pwent quest progression

devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
I just finished Chapter 8 of the Pwent quests and it looks like they's stopped. Do I pick it up again somewhere or is that it. It seems there is more Bruenor wants to do here.

Chastain

Cheers,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Siring quality Dragons for mounts and pets

Comments

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Yeah, the story shifts over to Bruenor, but Pwent's still a part of things.
    To start the next chapter, I think you have to talk to Bruenor in the Driftwood Tavern.
  • devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User

Yeah, the story shifts over to Bruenor, but Pwent's still a part of things.
    To start the next chapter, I think you have to talk to Bruenor in the Driftwood Tavern.

Thanks, I will look for him.
    Chastain

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Ok, I went all over the place but can't seem to continue on this mission. Will I pick it up sometime later on?

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I think you need to talk to the captain outside of Driftwood Tavern. If not him, may be go to Mantol-Derith to talk to Bruenor next to the camp fire.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    ya if i member right its the captain on the horse by the gate where u phase in at p.e then u go to the tavern an talk to old battlehammer upstairs.... if i member right nyways lol been sooooo long since i dne those quests lol
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    greywynd said:
    Actually that's the last one I did. Is there a chapter 10? I will look again.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter

greywynd said:
    If you were in the throne room to have a a big feast with all the NPC heros, you finished this campaign.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

greywynd said:
    If you were in the throne room to have a a big feast with all the NPC heros, you finished this campaign.
    *sigh*

Then I am more confused. I was certainly in the throne room but there was no feast. I also see no Chapter 10 listed in the wiki so I can only assume I have finished that arch at least. I do know Bruenor is still sworn to help pwent so there must be more on this subject later.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Unresolved plot-line at this point.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited April 2019
    The following is from wiki:

Help Bruenor Find Pwent in Gauntlgrym
    Go to Gauntlgrym Depths
    Speak to Bruenor Battlehammer
    Go Deeper into Gauntlgrym
    Fight Through Drow to Find Pwent
    Defeat Dhaunira
    Defeat the Glabrezu
    Get Bruenor Back on His Feet <----- I think may be you were here (I think it is also in throne room)
    Return to the Gauntlgrym Throne Room <---- and thought you were here
    Ok, after much thought I definitely was in the throne room. I remember Bruenor sitting on the throne. I will wait till they continue this line. Very enjoyable.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter

Ok, after much thought I definitely was in the throne room. I remember Bruenor sitting on the throne. I will wait till they continue this line. Very enjoyable.

But you need to return back there one more time to see the feast. Check if your map still has that location.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

greywynd said:
    *sigh*

Then I am more confused. I was certainly in the throne room but there was no feast. I also see no Chapter 10 listed in the wiki so I can only assume I have finished that arch at least. I do know Bruenor is still sworn to help pwent so there must be more on this subject later.

Do you have the Bruenor's battle helmArtifact? If so you finished the quest line. If not, go back to Capt. Belgold. This is where all the questlines start. If he has nothing for you, check upstairs at the Bar. If there is no Bruenor Battlehammer, then go out the gate & look for Gauntlegrym throne(room) upper right corner of the map. I don't remember a feast when I finished the quests.
    During the feast you get to talk to all of the heroes that helped you at various points. There's an achievement for it.
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    if you got that far and didn't finish it -- replay the mission - from Brunor
    No throne room on the map and I do not recall a feast. I will continue elsewhere for now.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    And your journal doesn't say anything?
    I can never get my journal to talk.

And your journal doesn't say anything?

No, no indication of that quest line anywhere.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter