test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this another bug?

devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Hi,
I am doing the Bruenor "Defending the Sword Coast" quests and trying to collect the demonic components but every time I get to one when someone else seems to grab it it stops sparkling and I cannot pick it up. I tried walking away for a while and coming back but no luck. Do these re-spawn?
Chastain

Cheers,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Siring quality Dragons for mounts and pets

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Only sparkles if you need it. Someone else grabbing it won't interfere with your efforts. Check your counter on the quest tracker. You need 5. It should keep count.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Only sparkles if you need it. Someone else grabbing it won't interfere with your efforts. Check your counter on the quest tracker. You need 5. It should keep count.

No luck. I need four more and the counter says I only have one. I even tried leaving the area and going back. No luck. I have the entire area mapped so I know where they are.

Do I need to abandon the quest and re-acquire it?

Chastain

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Ok, I had to abandon the quest and re-acquire it in order to go back and finish it. Took a while but I go it done.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter