test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Someone better defuse this FAST !!!!!

ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User

before it Xplodes and takes us all with it!

Comments

• klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    The changes are inevitable, at this rate.
    Some are good, some are bad.
    The problem is that the bad ones focus on what used to be strongest point of this game, it's not like they screwed up something that already sucked.

Oh well, we can only hope that more corrections will be made after it goes live and that mod 17 will come quickly enough.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User

The changes are inevitable, at this rate.
    Some are good, some are bad.
    The problem is that the bad ones focus on what used to be strongest point of this game, it's not like they screwed up something that already sucked.

Oh well, we can only hope that more corrections will be made after it goes live and that mod 17 will come quickly enough.

Well from the sound of it they are not only working on mod 17 but also mod 18 as we speak. This further supports my theory that they don't really care if a mod goes live with lots of bugs or broken powers. They just kick that can down the development plan.

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User

"The code! The code! Figure out the code!"
    "It won't be easy!"
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    Hey there are no wires attached, they've all been cut and the clock is still ticking down. I guess I shouldn't worry about the explosion, cryptic is behind the bomb so chances are really high it will be a dud.