test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter Build is going to change now

dreadheartdreadheart Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited April 2019 in The Guard Barracks
The GF I have built in Neverwiter shard looks like it is going to change now. And i've got a build now the works great. Daily: Terrifying impact and indomitable strength; Tab: combat challenge {Mark}; Class features: Shield talent and enhanced mark; Encounter: Lunging strike, enforced threat and Anvil of Doom; At-will:LMB Cleave, RMB crushing surge. This has been working to the point where I hardly have to use a health Potion it is almost like I'm a GOD. LOL Hopefully the new changes you are making won't change my build.
Post edited by dreadheart on

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Hopefully the new changes you are making won't change my build.

You've already lost on the "won't change my build" front because

Tab: combat challenge {Mark}

,the glorious Anti Potato GF Button™, is replaced with the Potty Squat™.

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    > @dreadheart said:
    > The GF I have built in Neverwiter shard looks like it is going to change now. And i've got a build now the works great. Daily: Terrifying impact and indomitable strength; Tab: combat challenge {Mark}; Class features: Shield talent and enhanced mark; Encounter: Lunging strike, enforced threat and Anvil of Doom; At-will:LMB Cleave, RMB crushing surge. This has been working to the point where I hardly have to use a health Potion it is almost like I'm a GOD. LOL Hopefully the new changes you are making won't change my build.

Sigh.
    smh
    Friend, I have some bad news for you...
    [Walks him over to the Mod16 Fighter preview forum...]
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.