test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need online friendsTO9G

I’m Mike, I’m hoping to find a good group that will help me with T9G in chult. I’m a HR hybrid archer/combat 15.3k IL. After bondings my power is around 50k my crit at 100 and my crit severity around 140 ish with vorpal , my defense is a bit lacking but I’ve built movement up enough I can generally survive content not ment for my item level ( with a group).I’m on ps4 and get on from 8-11 pm eastern time. I have a guild and alliance but they rarely answer my call for assistance.
Looking to find a consistent group about my item level to work together in t9g and hopefully move on to cdg and CR when we are ready. I guess a tank , healer and 2 more dps.

Comments

• brainfirebob#3208 brainfirebob Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Screen name?

You use headset?
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    > @brainfirebob#3208 said:
    > Screen name?
    >
    > You use headset?

My psn id is x_mike_who_x

Yes I have a headset kind sir
  • brainfirebob#3208 brainfirebob Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Check for an invite on Weds at 930 EST. We just lost our fifth to Division2. We're running T9G 2-3 times, sometimes trying CDG or CR. Cleric, OP, templock, MoF, 15-16.2k. Once a week.
    edited March 2019
    > @brainfirebob#3208 said:
    > Check for an invite on Weds at 930 EST. We just lost our fifth to Division2. We're running T9G 2-3 times, sometimes trying CDG or CR. Cleric, OP, templock, MoF, 15-16.2k. Once a week.

Awesome thank you, I must confess I’ve only went as far as the mimic puzzle on t9g cause the group wasn’t ready and they abandoned the que leaving me so I have very little experience in t9g
    I’ve unlocked CR but not cdg yet
    @brainfirebob#3208
    Man I appreciate you guys letting me run with the group, I enjoyed the group and the guidance, something was up with my connection I couldn’t get it back up for a hour and I had to work so I called it a night. I’m working on getting the mw3 weapon set this week, so maybe by next Wednesday my damage dealt will be up about 6% if not more if I can upgrade a couple enchantments and I’ll stock up my inventory and hopefully b better prepared. Thanks again man.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

@brainfirebob#3208

Man I appreciate you guys letting me run with the group, I enjoyed the group and the guidance, something was up with my connection I couldn’t get it back up for a hour and I had to work so I called it a night. I’m working on getting the mw3 weapon set this week, so maybe by next Wednesday my damage dealt will be up about 6% if not more if I can upgrade a couple enchantments and I’ll stock up my inventory and hopefully b better prepared. Thanks again man.

Save the AD for the next mod instead of buying the weapon. If you want more damage simply get the primal weapons. Those are better than the set you are using and not as far behind as the MC3 set.
    > @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > @brainfirebob#3208
    >
    > Man I appreciate you guys letting me run with the group, I enjoyed the group and the guidance, something was up with my connection I couldn’t get it back up for a hour and I had to work so I called it a night. I’m working on getting the mw3 weapon set this week, so maybe by next Wednesday my damage dealt will be up about 6% if not more if I can upgrade a couple enchantments and I’ll stock up my inventory and hopefully b better prepared. Thanks again man.
    >
    > Save the AD for the next mod instead of buying the weapon. If you want more damage simply get the primal weapons. Those are better than the set you are using and not as far behind as the MC3 set.

I was starting to upgrade those but the legendary version of the primals had the same stats as my legendary vistani set is there a good set bonus with the primals?
    edited March 2019
    K saw the damage bonus on primals, so I went ahead and got em and upgraded them to legendary I’m gonna give em a go tonight. Anyone got some ampules I can barrow lol(jk)
    Post edited by mikewho#5331 on
    @brainfirebob#3208
    Ok man give me one more week,
    I’ve upgraded to primal weapons,hags rags,heels of fury,terrored grips, and the seers hood and by next Wednesday I’ll have the chult paints and a few more boons.
    Then I should be ready to tryout again.

K saw the damage bonus on primals, so I went ahead and got em and upgraded them to legendary I’m gonna give em a go tonight. Anyone got some ampules I can barrow lol(jk)

Yeah I got 23 between my CW and DC; wish I could give them to you.
    > K saw the damage bonus on primals, so I went ahead and got em and upgraded them to legendary I’m gonna give em a go tonight. Anyone got some ampules I can barrow lol(jk)
    >
    > Yeah I got 23 between my CW and DC; wish I could give them to you.
    Geezz lol what item lvl are you man lol!?

> K saw the damage bonus on primals, so I went ahead and got em and upgraded them to legendary I’m gonna give em a go tonight. Anyone got some ampules I can barrow lol(jk)

>

> Yeah I got 23 between my CW and DC; wish I could give them to you.

Geezz lol what item lvl are you man lol!?

My CW prior to selling everything off was 18.3K. Now that I updated him he will be 18.6K next Monday.

My DC prior to selling everything off was 18.2K. Now with R8 she is at 16K.

My GF was 17.4K and change prior to selling everything off. Now she is between 14-15K or so without enchantments.

Keep in mind that all of my characters have all campaigns done, are in a level 20 guild, and have BiS gear.