test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cradle of the death gods

Why do people queues up for CODG then when the group dies, why in the hell do people quite after ONLY ONE RUN. Why wait for a queue for codg for 45 mins just so you can quite after die ONLY once. it is a waste of time, why do the dungeon if you are goin to quite it after only one run it does not make any since

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's in the Random Epic Queue and most likely they were hoping for Tomb. I have seen struggling premades take far longer than a leaver penalty would take to expire, so it is actually faster to just leave if the group is struggling. They can be back in the queue long before a typical PUG will complete, if they can at all.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I pug CoDG all the time. After exhalting weapons on my DC and OP and working on my MoF now, I can say that round two rarely works out. The only time I would stay for round two is if round one was really close, like 90% close. Otherwise, round two will be a waste of time. You are better off re-queuing and hope for a better group.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Why do people queues up for CODG then when the group dies, why in the hell do people quite after ONLY ONE RUN. Why wait for a queue for codg for 45 mins just so you can quite after die ONLY once. it is a waste of time, why do the dungeon if you are goin to quite it after only one run it does not make any since

As a an end game player that runs random for some extra AD I hate getting CoDG.

CoDG Run 1: Me and four friends Q up for expert Q and got CoDG. We beat it fine just the five of us after the first push pull.

CoDG Run 2: I'm one of the last players up and we are about ready to beat it and next thing I know I'm back at Protector Enclave. Yeah I got kicked right before the boss went down.

CoDG Run 3: After the first push pull I'm the only one standing, so I leave the q.

CoDG Run 4: I ended up dying but decided not to scroll on the boss as it was only me and an OP left. I get to the platform and than next thing I know I'm at PE. Not sure why I was kicked again but it happened.

Players leave if they see that the random group is not going to get through it. I been part of preformed groups where I'm like you called out experienced group looking for a DC. And yet this DC is alone after the first push pull.

I've tanked, DC and DPS CoDG. The easiest role is a tank. Put your shield up and you don't move. All others just get to the edge and walk it out.

Over all, CoDG is easy if everyone can do the push pull mechanic. The problem is most players cannot.