test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions Omission(s)

mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I am probably posting this in the wrong place, but I guess this is the only place on the XB forums where anyone other than a Moderator might look.

Please Devs...
Can we get Iron Nails please?
I'm fairly sure they should be on the Blacksmithing list, but they don't exist anywhere. It makes it really hard to make Stronghold Trunks, (and probably other stuff that I'm not looking at right now.)
Unless I'm missing something really obvious, in which case would someone please enlighten me as to how to get hold of these rare and wondrous things.
Post edited by mordekai#1901 on

Comments

• johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    While we're at it, I'd like to see the crafting materials for SKT weapons returned (Enchanted Loam? Forgot the other thing). Those are still obtainable weapons and the transmute would be nice. To my knowledge, you can't get those any more as they are no longer craftable.
  • koolaidcleric#6056 koolaidcleric Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    There is a huge gap in leather working that excludes rangers entirely, but seems to have multiple TR options at those levels. 30-60
  • monoflux#9964 monoflux Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for scourge warlocks. Tailoring missing craftable amor for them 30-60. Shirts and pants are all that's craftable. Anything else is Control exclusive. Missing tag accounting for scourge maybe?