test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR weapons help

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
Guys regardless of mod 16 hitting in a few months I have to get a weapons upgrade now if I’m gonna start running more expert ques in our current mod.
I’ve been playing with the vistani set for ages now but it looks like exalting restoring and vivifieing pioneers primals sunsets will take longer than we have. Is there greater weapons I can buy in the trade house?

Best Answers

• zionika#6647 zionika Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    You could buy the masterwork 3 weapons they’re a solid upgrade (I think the hr ones are called bronzewood something), but they aren’t cheap and will be obsolete in mod 16
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    > @zionika#6647 said:
    > You could buy the masterwork 3 weapons they’re a solid upgrade (I think the hr ones are called bronzewood something), but they aren’t cheap and will be obsolete in mod 16

Wow I feel like a DA , I knew about mw3 but I didn’t realize there were weapons. Thankyou for the answer! I’ll look into them when I get home from work. By obsolete do you the mw weopons will be deleted or just not bis anymore?

Answers

• mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @mebengalsfan#9264

Lol man you must b getting sick of me by now. I apologize I just started playing oct of 18 and i just kinda want to be bis and running expert ques before 16 hits cause I haven’t made it that far like a lot of players who started when neverwinter came out. Ive just unlocked CR and TO9G I’ve been grinding like a muh to get to 15.5k il In 5 months and I don’t think just can’t sit and wait for the new gear and mod to drop.But I do wanna thank you for all the input you’ve given me.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

@mebengalsfan#9264

Lol man you must b getting sick of me by now. I apologize I just started playing oct of 18 and i just kinda want to be bis and running expert ques before 16 hits cause I haven’t made it that far like a lot of players who started when neverwinter came out. Ive just unlocked CR and TO9G I’ve been grinding like a muh to get to 15.5k il In 5 months and I don’t think just can’t sit and wait for the new gear and mod to drop.But I do wanna thank you for all the input you’ve given me.

You don't need to be BiS to run expert Q's. The most important thing is getting a good rotation down. Using your artifacts, dailies, encounters, etc.. all at the right time.

I find it interesting that for a while the meta was OP tanks, GF DPS/buffer, AC DC, DO DC and a GWF DPS.

The group I ran with we ran a GF Tac, OP Healer, AC or DO DC, MoF Renegade CW / Templock and any DPS. This group makeup above I have been a part of since mod 10. We have done FBI, MSPC, T9, etc...without any issues. We also burn through content.

This group is now basically the meta where the DC is always a AC now.

Come mod 16 there is a bunch of new issues around group makeup. Some content you don't need a tank or healer making OP worthless. Other content you don't want to bring along a HR, CW or TR as having a class with two roles can be helpful in the new dungeon. Devs really didn't think through some of their changes.

As someone that has wanted a BUFF role in this game I am still firm in that stance. In fact with the changes in mod 16 the devs could have easily removed all buffs from all classes other than the paragon path for whatever classes would be assigned the buff role. Than the feats would further enhance the buffing ability of those classes. If the devs did this in mod 16 and the wizard and cleric were set as classes set for buffing I would have been excited for this mod. But instead clerics get DPS and healer with the wizard only being a DPS.

Mod 16 had so much potential but given what we got it is a very big HAMSTER IMO.