test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mastercrafting III-IV-V

1.Of All Things im no profesional or somekind of idiot who haves no idea whats hes talking about

#Whit MOD 16 Coming and introducing new gear/artifacts/rings etc....

So what about actual masterworking recipes that includes gearing ? like MW III Jewlcraft ive seen alot of pepole craft some of the items there to gear up and i did aswell.. and not even to talk about MW5 (Yes we do have alchemy witch gives T2 Potions like +2000 Crit/power/def etc)but thats not the only thing other players wants (well at least who do work on professions)

#Silverspruce Amulet +1633 Recovery +1025 Def and Def (thats just an example of MW III Jewlcraft)

so they will become usless... because well have 30% maybe less maybe more better artifacts ...so maybe new recipes ?? no
Basicly my point is in mod 16 professions olmost become usless again for making ad... olmost yes you will still be able to make some from tools maybe.. or alchemy but not from jewlcraft or some others and in fact that you can only gear companions whit companion gear that does make professions even less worthy of even investing

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    madjohny#9847 madjohny Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    hmm i guess il wait for more anwsers just incase... but thats just pure demotivation for professions Sigh.....
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    It is normal that the professions vary in value between the mods. One mod they are down, the next they are top stuff. Mod 16 looks like a weak round for the professions, but then they likely will get new BiS stuff in mod 17.

Just be patient.
  • Options
    i olredid did prewiew and i know what mod 16 is gona bring thats why this question was asked
  • Options
    and indeed mod 16 will have new bis including that demogorgon will no longer be bis... duh
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Dev's after this awhile back. like what another said they stated that in mod 16 there will be nothing added to masterwork and no changes to what a masterworker can craft. masterwork just like all of crafting took a back seat this mod.