test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

empty server

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
thank you dev make new uptade server quietly i dont find one person run dung.

Comments

• havlockehavlocke Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I'm running dungeons and random queues fine. What timezones are you playing in? I'm Australia based so I'm usually screwed in most MMOs. But atm there are anywhere from 4 to 10 instances of Well of Dragons my whole night for example
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    OP is right in that activity level is very low now. Few people are online, long wait times on the random queues, and the processing rate of the ZAX queue seems to be down to 0.5M/day(usually around 1M/day).

It is normal that activity drops just before a new mod release. This time it has been particularly bad due to the uncertainty created by the massive changes in mod 16. People don't want to invest money or time in something that might be of little interest in a few weeks. The annual event on the northern hemisphere called 'Spring' does not help either.

The sooner mod 16 comes to Live the better,
    Post edited by mentinmindmaker on
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I take it from your comment "The annual event on the northern hemisphere called 'Spring' does not help either." you are down under. LOL

I have been only getting on for morning invokes and have my 8 people set to start their weekly runs on Monday. My estimated time online has gone from 30 hours per week to about 6 or 7 hours. I never do dungeon ques all that much even when I was more active. This is not due to weather, but more to loss of Foundry, and now I am just collecting AD to spend on items in the auction when they release module 16.

I know some whales, who will be arriving as soon as I tell them that module 16 is live. Until then they wait upon my siren's call. :scream:
    wb-cenders.gif