test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 30 bug. Can't progress, please help.

First off. I'm a an old guy (40's) playing a game most younger guys would understand. That said I'm not not new to MMORPGs, but never became an expert in any. Now that the disclaimer is over. ...

I just reached level 30. It forced me into changing a Paragon or choosing a Paragon. I did this, now i have an overflow bag with stuff that i can't get, but more importantly I'm NOT able to add the 6 stat points my TR. Here's what i get:
Open Char menu go to stats

It's says I have 6 points available (A) to increase ability score is highlighted

Press (A), it opens my ability score menu and says I have 6 pending, but now the (A) to increase stat is greyed out.

If i choose my second loadout (which is a confusing setup for an MMORPG) It says i cannot complete the action because i have not assigned ability score points.

I've been overcoming and enjoying the challenges aside from a few bugs, but this is game-breaking. Can anyone help? Playing on Xbox one.

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    You have to empty enough spaces in your inventory so the stuff in the overflow will have a place to go before you can do anything else
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

First off. I'm a an old guy (40's) playing a game most younger guys would understand. That said I'm not not new to MMORPGs, but never became an expert in any. Now that the disclaimer is over. ...

I just reached level 30. It forced me into changing a Paragon or choosing a Paragon. I did this, now i have an overflow bag with stuff that i can't get, but more importantly I'm NOT able to add the 6 stat points my TR. Here's what i get:

Open Char menu go to stats

It's says I have 6 points available (A) to increase ability score is highlighted

Press (A), it opens my ability score menu and says I have 6 pending, but now the (A) to increase stat is greyed out.

If i choose my second loadout (which is a confusing setup for an MMORPG) It says i cannot complete the action because i have not assigned ability score points.

I've been overcoming and enjoying the challenges aside from a few bugs, but this is game-breaking. Can anyone help? Playing on Xbox one.

You can't assign stats because you can't do *anything* (almost) while you've got stuff in your overflow bag.

Head to a vendor and sell some stuff (you can sell right out of the Overflow if you want) until you clear enough space in your bags for all the things in your overflow. Then, take everything out of your Overflow and put it into your bags. Finally, once you have nothing in Overflow, close your inventory and try again.
  • notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Thanks for the replies. It was late last night and after an hour messing around with things. Including what you mentioned. It still wouldn't work. I seperated my injury kits multiple times and had 3 other open bags with nothing in them. I think i may have figured it out though. The level 30 stat boost gave me six ability points, but i finally realized i couldn't assign them. It was an automatic +1 for each ability and i could only confirm the assignment. After that i shut it down, when i get a chance I'll see if my overflow situation was fixed. I'll update when i log backon.
  • notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Ok, i just looked on. My overflow injury kit did not resolve. I have and had over 60 free slots when my kits were telling from my potion tray and randomly locked and placed in an overflow. I took them out of the overflow and placed them in an open slot. Still locked telling me to split them. I broke then all up into 6 individual kits and they were still locked telling me to split them.... I sold them bought new and everything's fine.

I have no idea what happened. I know that i am missing several items though. When i hit level 30, i decided to finish my quest before looking at all my options apply all my points and choose a paragon. I had two free slots in my first bag, but all my other bags were empty. During the quest i picked up at least a dozen unidentified items, when i checked my inv i opposing had two and my other bags were empty.

I'm not concerned about since it was a repeatable quest (a bugged one). So I'm sure the items weren't ground breaking and I'm only level 30 better gear is out there. I'm getting off topic, but the campaign for AI re-retrieval operations won't progress. I did it 6 times. I looked at the forums and made sure I didn't skip cut scenes (including the end) and i "found" all campfires, still won't progress. Is there a weekly reset for this? Thanks again for the comments.