test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master Spell Plague

Once you defeat Kabal his fire orbs stay in the chamber and 75% they are blocking the portal to continue. Just last night we had to abandon the quest because no matter what we did we could not get to the portal. This happens all the time please make his Fire orbs disappear when he dies!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Posts: 2,030Member, Administrator Administrator
    Thanks for reporting!
  • soulseeker#1880 soulseeker Posts: 58Member Arc User
    Guess what its still happening a month later. He is gone when you kill him why cant the fireballs?
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Posts: 1,086Member Arc User

Guess what its still happening a month later. He is gone when you kill him why cant the fireballs?

A month? Try a bit longer. This bug has been reported multiple times for a very long time. File it under "not costing us money" bugs and keep hoping they fix it.
  • soulseeker#1880 soulseeker Posts: 58Member Arc User
    Cryptic, Perfect world or whoever... Do you read the bug reports... for months and months people have complained about what what this bug report is about and yet in MOD 16 you make this change that you listed. Ut dont address what we have been report over and over...

Spellplague Caverns (Master): Players can now generate threat against Kabal while he is shielded from damage.
  • bobo#5090 bobo Posts: 201Member Arc User
    I avoid MSP like the plague(pauses for laughs, or maybe groans) simply because everytime I get in there at the beginning, and tell people to not activate the portals they do so anyhow. I really chaps my hide to no end. It also ends up taking well over 45min most times to run it( and that's when I can get q that actually hangs in there until the end), and the rewards aren't worth it now that salvage is gone, IMHO. When I'm doing rad farming I want to get it done as fast as possible, since I usually only have a few hours each weekend to play the game.
  • sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Posts: 6Member Arc User
    Two ways to get around this bug: approach portal very slowly from side and as soon as you can press A, hope that it lets you through, otherwise you have to run at the anvil from the opposite side of the portal and jump on top of the anvil and immediately press A, I get through every time when i do this. Still annoying though lol