test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merielle Begum Honey Price change

I just finished setting up my alts in alchemy to feed my main honey so i could unlock workshop 3. My plan was to Sell Honey +1 to Merielle Begum for 127 credit per. However, today 16 march i logged in and found that the price dropped by more than half on Honey and Honey +1 to 62 credit per Honey +1, on 13 march they were trading for 127 per. I didn't notice any mention of the price change in the thursday patch notes. Why was the price change, and why weren't we told about it?

Comments

• gortokin#9605 gortokin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    picture post, test.
  • vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I am not sure what the potential cause for this is (perhaps Cryptic simply decided to adjust the payout on honey). I do recall, a couple months ago, I had the same plan (making honey to level my Alchemists, then selling it to Begum) and went to her, and saw the same thing - 62 cred per honey.

I thought, that can't be right, went to do some research, got distracted, things got late, went to bed. Missed the honey day, had to wait for next. It was over a week before I managed to catch it again, at which point it was back to the regular price. By then I had switched to Beeswax anyway but sold off my honey at normal price.

So it could be a Cryptic price update, it could be an occasional bug, it could be that one day of the rotation of Begum items has the incorrect price and that price will show up on that day in the rotation.

South Sea Commission Items Rotating Schedule:

nwo.tbotr.net/professions/sstc.php
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    According to the rotation, 2 out of the 3 lists have it as 150 and the other has 50.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Ok i see that the prices do indeed fluctuate from day to day. All i had to do was wait a little while.

https://imgur.com/a/PCMawDS
    Thank you so much for the link. Bookmarked it, and will be very helpful in the future.
    vendood said:

I am not sure what the potential cause for this is (perhaps Cryptic simply decided to adjust the payout on honey). I do recall, a couple months ago, I had the same plan (making honey to level my Alchemists, then selling it to Begum) and went to her, and saw the same thing - 62 cred per honey.

I thought, that can't be right, went to do some research, got distracted, things got late, went to bed. Missed the honey day, had to wait for next. It was over a week before I managed to catch it again, at which point it was back to the regular price. By then I had switched to Beeswax anyway but sold off my honey at normal price.

So it could be a Cryptic price update, it could be an occasional bug, it could be that one day of the rotation of Begum items has the incorrect price and that price will show up on that day in the rotation.

South Sea Commission Items Rotating Schedule:

nwo.tbotr.net/professions/sstc.php