test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refer-a-friend doesnt work

beihaileybeihailey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi guys,
So I have a problem with the refer a friend system. I sent my mate a link and he specifically waited to get it - went through it registered and all, downloaded the game, got to level 20 (27 now) and guess what. Nothing. He didnt get the heirloom pack, he didn't get the level 20 pac or the companion. I didn't get anything either.

So I emailed support, all they told me was "you didnt refer anyone, and your friend was not refered by anyone". Great. How exactly was he not refered if he used my link?!

So I wonder - did anyone else have this problem too?
Are these guys conning people or what? How am I supposed to put actual money into this game if I can't be certain I will get anything I bought (maybe it simply wont log that I bought it!? or magically disappear?)...
Post edited by beihailey on

Answers

• slash10520#7571 slash10520 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just tell him to try and accept it again and see of it goes through. I accepted my buddies after starting and got all the items a day after hitting 20.
  • qwikstreet#5447 qwikstreet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having an issue with the RAF codes as I used a friend's code, signed into my ARC account and created my first char. I did not receive any rewards. I am now level 20ish and not going to reset my account. Support was unable to do anything except tell me the code did not work for me...joy.

I was not to concerned over the Heirloom packs every 5 levels as gear is pretty easy to come across. It was some of the other items like the Carmine mount, merc companion, additional char slot, bag of holding, and retraining token that was going to be beneficial to my play.