test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Economy questions

bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
So i have been buying keys and opening lock boxes to help support the game.

I keep receiving trash that i can't use like guild oriented vouchers ( I am guild-less and not looking to join one ) and instead of deleting them i have been putting them on the auction house for 1AD instead of deleting them. I was told by a friend to ask the more knowledgeable if this behavior would be bad for the game's economy.

So is this a harmless way to get rid of stuff or should i knock it off? Also is there anything else i should consider when engaging with the auction house? It is something i have ignored until recently.
Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    The economy is pretty big. One person cannot move it unless he has lots of resources.

The AH is just a marketplace. Learn to buy and sell on it. If you choose to sell stuff dirt cheap, there are plenty of people more than happy to take it off you hands and flip it for a profit.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Why do you sell the voucher for 1AD? It worth quite a lot in AH. Even the most useless one worth over 1000 AD.
    I am probably missing something. No, you should not discard it. You should sell them whenever you can. People want one will pay for it and they want it for a reason. If you sell it for 1AD, someone will buy it and sell it for 1000 AD. You alone cannot change the economy and you don't have excessive amount of vouchers to push down the whole market neither.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***