test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artificers Worshop - targeting issue

I remember running this event a year or two ago, and I am encountering the same targeting issue with the power crystals. It is odd - the first time that I ran it, I had no problem picking up the power crystals that are lying around on the tables surrounding the beholder tank.

but after the first one, the crystals are there on the desk, but only other people can pick them up - they are completely inert to me; I do not get any option to pick them up if I hover the reticule over them. Is there a workaround to this?

(the other targeting issue that I am experiencing is that after the mindflayer goes down, I am not able to consistently target to search the beholder tank -- reading from past reddit threads, apparently this is a longstanding issue. eventually after a frustrating minute of hovering the mouse all around, I can find a spot, it is a bit frustrating though).

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    More than likely you still have a crystal in your possession from the last time you ran the event.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    yeah - that was it; I realized it when I just ran it (right after I made the post) and I was going to try to delete this post. *blush*

and the funny thing is that a year or two ago when I had the same issue, I figured it out eventually, but I had since forgotten.