test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master work Armorsmithing Level 2 and Level 3

akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
So with the 2x guild mark and guild mark reduction events going on I thought I would finish off some Masterwork quests (I know that it is relatively not worth it right now but I still want to work on them slowly). I had previously finished all level 1 quests before Mod 15 and the profession changes but had not started Plate or Mail smithing level 2. Since there is still 2 different armorsmithing level 2 quests from the Profession master I was wondering which one is the correct one that I should do.

Also I have heard that people are unable to buy the level 3 recipe book after finishing the Level 2 questline. I think that only affects people who were in the middle of the quest line but I am not sure if this is true. Starting from scratch at level 2 do you think I will be able to successfully buy the level 3 recipes?

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    My understanding is that you have to do the quests tied previously to Platesmithing in order to buy the Armorsmithing tier 3 recipes. I have some progress on the Mailsmithing side which is apparently now wasted, but I haven't taken the chance to test this myself.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother