test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official M16: General Feedback

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Every ward bought for sell purposes removes additional 10% AD of the economy, which does the community a great service. BTW all those wards are bellow ZAX direct price.
    Yet, no one forced to buy on the AH, you want to buy from the ZEN store, wait like everyone else.
    You want it NOW, pay the premium, to those who have the patience.
  • isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Random thought today:
    Level 60 - "Epic Hero" title and pack
    Level 70 - "Legendary Hero" title and pack
    are our characters finally going to get enough RP and Marks fed to us that we become "Mythic Hero"s?
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment
  • glowingemberglowingember Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    I apologize if this has already been covered but there is so much material to go through - the combined rating stats on equipment in preview. Is that only for testing, or is that going live ?
    I recently discovered the post where it discusses the stats that monsters would have so i finally have something to compare our stats too without having to search for peoples private testing reports.

thanks a bunch.
  • motu999#9953 motu999 Member Posts: 254 Arc User

Please clarify if it possible to freely change roles on skirmishes with public queues (Folly, Throne, Prophecy, etc.). There is originally no role restriction for them, so it is not problem if two of three clerics change to DPS on Throne, or Barbarian changes to Tank on Folly because there are no tanks in the group. Considering randomness of the group composition on skirmishes, adjusting roles could make group more optimal for the content.

Good question and observation. I would like to add the following important advantage, of having no role-restrictions on skirmishes: If you have role restriction on all public content, you can have the situation that 13 dps and 6 tanks are waiting in random queue, because the queue is looking for a healer. If you have a couple of dungeons with no restrictions (skirmishes) in every random queue, you can fill three skirmishes with 10 dps and 5 tanks, so that only 3 dps and 1 tank have to wait for the healer. In fact, this is how Random queues seem to work now, because I have often found myself in Folly with 5 dps/tanks.

The people who speculate zen do not do any service to community.

[...]

Acount-bound zen items would make market more targeted, only those who really need zen for something will post listings. There will be less middlemen that create delays in the process.

Account-bound ZEN are very likely quite bad from a business perspective. Why - from a business perspective - would you want to restrict the usefulness of a service/item bought from real money over the usefulness of a service/item that is available for free in game? It is rather obvious what will happen: no matter what you do, the less useful service provided for real money will become less attractive, compared to the more useful service provided for free.

For current ZAX backlog "ZEN speculation" is just one factor. Much more important is the fact, that MOD 16 provides a complete revamp of the game's core systems, and people are holding back on buying ZEN for real money. And if they have ZEN, they are holding back on putting it on the ZAX (to be converted to AD they would like to spend on a legendary mount, or so), because they have more flexibility when they hold ZEN (will convert instantly to AD), as when they hold AD (will take a month to convert).

Also, people who "speculate" on ZEN are doing a useful service to the community, even though you dont want to see it. If they wouldn't do a useful service, no one would buy from them. So what is their service? Their service is to shorten the time required for the delivery of an item you want. You have 500k+ AD, and want a coal ward. You can either put 400k AD in the ZAX, wait for 1-2 months and buy the coal ward with a 20% coupon (you might have to wait a couple of days for the 1h-coupon). Or you can pay say 520k AD and have the coal ward immediately. I can wait, so I never use this "service". But others obviously find this "service" useful. It is a service, maybe not for you and me, but for the "more impatient" players (likely also those with the bigger pockets).
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @glowingember said:
    > I apologize if this has already been covered but there is so much material to go through - the combined rating stats on equipment in preview. Is that only for testing, or is that going live ?
    > I recently discovered the post where it discusses the stats that monsters would have so i finally have something to compare our stats too without having to search for peoples private testing reports.
    >
    > thanks a bunch.

That is part of m16 not just Preview.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • trelamytrelamy Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Huge request please. Could you add Black ice Weapons as transmutes??? I really love the Black Ice appearances. .

Thank you for all the hard work you put into the game.
    Our beliefs don't make us better people. Our actions do.
  • fenrir4lifefenrir4life Member Posts: 295 Arc User
    trelamy said:

Huge request please. Could you add Black ice Weapons as transmutes??? I really love the Black Ice appearances. .

Thank you for all the hard work you put into the game.

While we're at it, can we get cosmetic versions of all the "outdated" gear back as transmutes? Since there's no point in grinding for it for actual use, making them accessible as cosmetics is a great way to incentivize doing old campaigns on new characters.
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User

While we're at it, can we get cosmetic versions of all the "outdated" gear back as transmutes? Since there's no point in grinding for it for actual use, making them accessible as cosmetics is a great way to incentivize doing old campaigns on new characters.

There is already transmute vendor in Underdark, so he would be a good place to place transmutes for all (current mod - 3) or earlier items in collections.

• oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I recently returned to the game. I left a few months ago because of many factors that left me angry and disillusioned. One of the MOST Aggravating things that lead me to leave were the perceived bugs in Castle Ravenloft (The newest dungeon at the time I left) We ran CR the other day on both Live and Preview and guess what? The bugs are still there but changes have been made to the dungeon. This leads me to believe that the perceived bugs are actually mechanics that we have not learned how to mitigate. So I came here to ask this question one final time.

Is there such a thing as the Three Sisters "bug"? Is the second sister supposed to have a small hp bar sometimes and be incredibly hard to kill while teleporting all over the place? I submitted this as a bug report months ago with a video showing exactly what was happening.

Is there such a thing as the Archolith bug? Is the HUGE Red circle the Archolith makes not supposed to be visible for everyone in the party? This perceived bug was also reported with video evidence.

Is there such a thing as the shield bug on the final boss? Is the Sword used to fight the final boss supposed to say " Now raise me to the heavens" everytime you are pulled up to the room and have to activate the shield? Or it supposed to say that only sometimes?

I noticed that quite a few changes were made in CR that totally mystify me. For example why were the pillars removed in the sister fight? I thought the point was to break line of sight with the sisters when you were chained to them. Why was a delay added to the sisters before they Jump and clear stacks? If you made these changes why were the perceived bugs not also fixed or if the dungeon is WAI then why not give a hint at what needs to be done to negate them?

I believe we completed the dungeon on both preview and on live in spite of these "bugs" and changes but is was a miserable experience and we burnt maybe 60 or more scrolls between the 5 of us. IS THIS WAI?

I refer you to the video posted in the bug forums so that you can see the party makeup. We are not new to neverwinter and we are experienced in CR. Actually we have completed it several times without seeing these "bugs" thus my question, are we missing mechanics or are these bugs still in the game for so many months now going to preview?

I'll put these here on the off chance that they are bugs. Video evidence is already on the forums.

Is there such a thing as the Three Sisters "bug"? Is the second sister supposed to have a small hp bar sometimes and be incredibly hard to kill while teleporting all over the place? I submitted this as a bug report months ago with a video showing exactly what was happening.

Is there such a thing as the Archolith bug? Is the HUGE Red circle the Archolith makes not supposed to be visible for everyone in the party? This perceived bug was also reported with video evidence.

Is there such a thing as the shield bug on the final boss? Is the Sword used to fight the final boss supposed to say " Now raise me to the heavens" everytime you are pulled up to the room and have to activate the shield? Or it supposed to say that only sometimes?

After seeing these are still here on live and preview it makes me ask myself if I really do want to return. I mean hearing my guildmates get upset about the Sisters bug when it happens just takes the air out of my sails so to speak.
    If this dungeon is WAI someone please enlighten me as to how we are supposed to mitigate these mechanics. You don't even have to tell me what to do, just tell me That I need to do something and I will figure it out myself. (more fun that way)

Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the work you are doing on MOD 16 and your replies here on the forums.

I would make you 2 more videos for conformation but sadly two of the guildmates in the first videos quit playing Neverwinter around the time I did and others are no longer interested in "wasting time and resources" to run CR. This is truly sad because IMO it is a great dungeon.

I just went back to the bug reporting forum for the live server. I made a post about these bugs way back on the 18th August 2018. I was told by TWO different moderators that it had been forwarded to the Developers. You mean to tell me that... (smh) I'll make the same suggestion here that I did back then. If the dungeon is bugged and broken please remove it from the random queue until it is fixed. Broken bugged content is infuriating, but compound that frustration 100 times when you HAVE to do it in a random queue to make RAD which you have to wait to refine into AD. That frustration is compounded 1000 times when you are told that it is being looked at or worked on by Moderators only to find out months later...(smh) If you ever wonder why there is so much anger and frustration in these forums look no further than this example.

Post edited by oremonger#9999 on
  • kythelion#3210 kythelion Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    You didn't miss mechanics man, just that stuff isn't on the important enough to fix table ATM. Or maybe ever.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Both types of players f2p/p2w contribute to the economy and life of the game. Most f2p are grinding resources while adding to player base and increasing availability of players to run content. This in turn generates ad sinks alongside bazaar and actual zen market.
    While p2w are willing to pay for with zen or others exchange ad for zen generated by p2w players. Dont forget that not all end game players stop putting real money into the game to invest how they please for additional toons, lockboxes, sales, or whatever.
    This cycle is healthy for the long term life of the game. New players and veteran players interact. Both invest time and or money to become better at whatever aspect of the game they choose to delve.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    mongol69 said:

Both types of players f2p/p2w contribute to the economy and life of the game. Most f2p are grinding resources while adding to player base and increasing availability of players to run content. This in turn generates ad sinks alongside bazaar and actual zen market.

While p2w are willing to pay for with zen or others exchange ad for zen generated by p2w players. Dont forget that not all end game players stop putting real money into the game to invest how they please for additional toons, lockboxes, sales, or whatever.

This cycle is healthy for the long term life of the game. New players and veteran players interact. Both invest time and or money to become better at whatever aspect of the game they choose to delve.

You're generally correct, but "p2w" is a term that betrays bias against financial backers of the game.

Are players who buy hairstyles off the Zen store p2w? Or the player who buys Storm King's Thunder for her 3rd character because she's sick of running the campaign?

If we split hairs, are there very many ways to use money here that are truly p2w (with the arguable exception of leveraging cash to gear up rapidly and gain a temporary advantage in PvP)? This game provides a great deal of added convenience in exchange for our cash, but the best ways of earning in-game currency (which is of course convertible to Zen despite the backlog) aren't even directly tied to real money.

We're probably a little off-topic from M16-specific feedback, but it's important the developers weigh our feelings on the Zen and AD markets going into the new mod. Hopefully the devs will introduce more ways to encourage players to spend their AD outright and thus deflate the economy without making it feel punitive.

Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    Not sure but the lack of patch notes for preview server with the new mod is very surprising. I'm sure most of us who are testing or playing on the preview would like to see what changes have been implemented.

Not sure but the lack of patch notes for preview server with the new mod is very surprising. I'm sure most of us who are testing or playing on the preview would like to see what changes have been implemented.

Currently I am not too worried about the lack of patch notes. The state preview currently has is too volatile, in order to post meaningful changes. Scaling is a mess, and will continue to be so until they realize, that how it is currently implemented does more bad than good. Classes are constantly reworked, without knowing if we are converging towards some stable setup. The campaign itself seems pretty good, but all else is quite a mess. I understand, that the devs need time to sort it out. Currently I'd rather like them to concentrate on the major problems. When we are entering calmer waters, than patch notes make more sense.
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

drumon88 said:

ZAX backlog is very long, and waiting several months is quite demotivating when there is no apparent progress. The minor improvements would be to show how big backlog is for specified posting, like adding message on tooltip "Before you 12,333,255 zen requests listed". In this way at least progress of listing could be checked. I think it would be a good QoL improvement for mod16.

Also, please make all Zen store items account-bound. This will remove zen speculation component from store.

I'd be happy if the backlog showed AT ALL for me. That screen's simply blank on all my characters.
    So let's say you want to buy zen. Well, it's a blank screen! Switch over to "sell" and you'll see all the people willing to buy at 500 AD per zen. That's the backlog.
    Both "Top ZEN Listings" under the Buy ZEN tab and "Top ZEN Purchase Requests" under the Sell ZEN tab are blank for me. As is the exchange log under the Listings tab, I can only see my active listings and not the log.

And this remains true whether I'm on my desktop, on my laptop on a different network, or on a friend's computer even though his account shows info in all 3 boxes. So I'm guessing it's my account itself that's bugged.

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Not that I exactly know what the actual patch on preview in the sum changed beside some powers got adjusted.
    When entering Vanrakdoom with my pretty much stuffed warlock, every lev 80 mobgroup feels like a little deathmatch "be fast or die" from 50k-70k hits. Mobs are pretty nasty, fast as lightning and deadly.
    Did you speed up the movement of mobs and increased the damage same way? Feels pretty much challenging to be honest. :)
    Posting this I really would like to recommend on of the oldest companions of this game -> Angel of protection active bonus saved my but many times.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    The assassins and vampires in Vanrakdoom have always been overpowered. They need to be toned down a bit, at least for solo players.
  • kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I must complement the developers on the level of interaction with the people on preview. Regardless, having seen some of the posting times for the developer's replies, get some sleep.
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2019

Negation enchantment is now totally broken. "Once per second, when receiving damage each hit stacks a 0% increase to your Damage Resistance for 3 seconds" for all ranks 1-13. Haven't seen a R14 yet but assume it's also broken.
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User

I think maintaining getting a new at will power at level 20 or 30 would be wise as it kept play fresh, opening new options because if you have to use the same powers until level 71 as is in preview that is going to get old. Adding a new power, never before seen is a good move for the Arcanist but to take away an old power and make it the thaumaturge paragon at will seems a little cheap. The way to maintain this would be to give out another at will power at 20 or 30 or replace Chilling cloud with something new as the Thaumaturge at will for 71. A new at will like burning spray ( though that is a sorcerer power ) would be appreciated.

Since thaumaturge is about Area and Arcanist is single target ( at least that is how i understand the divide ) then "shard of the Endless avalanche" makes more sense as a thaumaturge power. Though i am not opposed to it staying since it will give the Arcanist at least some crowd control ability.

Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    asterdahl said:

What is the rationale behind the golden lion's combat power going from 100% of hp shield when summoned to only 30%?

We've decreased almost all sources of buffs and debuffs, including temporary hit points/shields. Having access to a 100% EHP increase as often as that is an issue if we want to bring content into balance. I apologize if the change is frustrating, I made the golden lion myself!
    Snapped this from a few pages back, but I wanted to add my two cents.

@asterdahl I understand that the effects and stat bonuses of many legendary mounts needed to be balanced with the new game design, but I would suggest that some of these adjustments will cause excessive depreciation.

The value of various in-game assets can be understood to fluctuate at a moment's notice, this is true; however, is it necessary to drop the Golden Lion's shield from 100% to 30% considering that it's just about the only thing this mount is good for? Even 50% wouldn't be quite that bad and still consistent with the design of decreasing the abundance and effectiveness of EHP increases.

We also have the Coastal Flail Snail, which has always provided a very powerful bonus for most classes in the game and is now diminished from 25% to 10%. Like the Lion, this mount is a one-trick pony (pun somewhat intended). The mount combat power is generally useless, and AP generation across the board is heavily diminished, so would 15 or even 20% be so unbalanced?

Also, 4k stats from legendary mounts is now looking pretty unfortunate considering that companion actives and equipment can easily surpass this bonus.

TL;DR: We have in legendary mounts the main reason players engage with lockboxes, and AD spent on these mounts through AH trades provides at least a small sink for the economy. I'd suggest running the slight risk of letting legendaries continue to be powerful and desirable when the likely alternative is decreasing player desire to own them and unnecessarily devaluing the investments already made by players.

Like enchantments, mounts constitute a category of item that players have historically thought to be more or less safe to acquire since they are rarely tinkered with, are not upgradeable, and don't depreciate with updates to dungeon equipment and Masterwork. I'm not convinced that this sacred cow needs to be ganked, at least not as aggressively as it has been thus far.

Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    At the exchange NPC (Antiquities Scholar), could it be made so triple and double enchant can be exchanged for lower tier too?
    I do mean:

Triple stats exchangeable for triple, double, single and runestone.
    Double stats exchangeable for double, single and runestone.
    Single stats exchangeable for single and runestone.
    Runestones exchangeable for single and runestone.

As it is now, enchantments can only be exchanged by same type and runestones.
    Also, if you mistakenly exchange for runestone, or wrong runestone, you can't alleviate that mistake neither exchanging that runestone for another one, nor exchanging that runestone for a single stat enchantment.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    In my opinion, if the developer want the class to be truly balance across the board, they shouldn't be splitting the class redesign process into 2 group that is in charge by 2 sub team. I understand the need for efficiency but splitting like that wont ensure the true balance as the staff has different level of generosity and opinion on a certain class. They should have a team meeting with everyone in the team involved in the redesign process and set a performance standard so that each class they went through will not out perform the standard they set initially. Only when its time to execute the code only will they split their task for efficiency. That will solve all the inconsistency between the classes.

Also since they have some official build thats in their mind to prevent us from making the wrong build, all they need to do in the future are to make sure there are room for player to come out with new build but at the same time to make sure they will not out perform the official one. This is to give player the flexibility to come out with new build while also keeping them in check so the flexibility given is not abused by the player to come out with something broken. In short, any build that out perform the official build is consider not intended. Just my thoughts.

Nobody need this useful service, like nobody needed this service 2 years ago, when there was no backlog at all and every player could exchange directly, if he wanted to buy anything from the Zenshop. All this nice services just make the players grind more to fill the pockets of those who creating this backlogs.

You may continue to wail, it does not matter. Cryptic needs to make money. Players need Cryptic to make money, otherwise the game will be gone. I am totally confident, that Cryptic understands the economic aspects of its own game, which you - rather obviously - don't.

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited March 2019

Also, people who "speculate" on ZEN are doing a useful service to the community, even though you dont want to see it. If they wouldn't do a useful service, no one would buy from them. So what is their service? Their service is to shorten the time required for the delivery of an item you want. You have 500k+ AD, and want a coal ward. You can either put 400k AD in the ZAX, wait for 1-2 months and buy the coal ward with a 20% coupon (you might have to wait a couple of days for the 1h-coupon). Or you can pay say 520k AD and have the coal ward immediately. I can wait, so I never use this "service". But others obviously find this "service" useful. It is a service, maybe not for you and me, but for the "more impatient" players (likely also those with the bigger pockets).

Nobody need this useful service, like nobody needed this service 2 years ago, when there was no backlog at all and every player could exchange directly, if he wanted to buy anything from the Zenshop. All this nice services just make the players grind more to fill the pockets of those who creating this backlogs.
    If nobody needed it, then it wouldn't be economic to provide it and it would have died out.
    Simple economy laws of supply and demand.
    Everyone, to the last person in NW, free to list on the ZAX, wait and buy their wards from the ZEN market. Simple fact is that if everyone would do it, no one will buy wards from the AH (by definition of everyone). Simple fact is that doesn't happen.

So simply put, you are wrong.

You are wrong in the understanding of why it is crated - Actually it's the people who grind and create AD, Hyperinflation is a hamster.

You are wrong in the understanding of the implication - Backlog doesn't make anyone grind more, the AD/ZEN ratio is capped, wait and you shall receive.

And last but not least, you are wrong about the cause and effect, without the backlog and discount system to begin with, the entire re-selling of the ZEN items wouldn't work as well as it does.
    It is a self reinforcing system, but its the existence of the backlog that made this trade system available.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    vorphied said:

asterdahl said:

What is the rationale behind the golden lion's combat power going from 100% of hp shield when summoned to only 30%?

We've decreased almost all sources of buffs and debuffs, including temporary hit points/shields. Having access to a 100% EHP increase as often as that is an issue if we want to bring content into balance. I apologize if the change is frustrating, I made the golden lion myself!
    Snapped this from a few pages back, but I wanted to add my two cents.

@asterdahl I understand that the effects and stat bonuses of many legendary mounts needed to be balanced with the new game design, but I would suggest that some of these adjustments will cause excessive depreciation.

The value of various in-game assets can be understood to fluctuate at a moment's notice, this is true; however, is it necessary to drop the Golden Lion's shield from 100% to 30% considering that it's just about the only thing this mount is good for? Even 50% wouldn't be quite that bad and still consistent with the design of decreasing the abundance and effectiveness of EHP increases.

We also have the Coastal Flail Snail, which has always provided a very powerful bonus for most classes in the game and is now diminished from 25% to 10%. Like the Lion, this mount is a one-trick pony (pun somewhat intended). The mount combat power is generally useless, and AP generation across the board is heavily diminished, so would 15 or even 20% be so unbalanced?

Also, 4k stats from legendary mounts is now looking pretty unfortunate considering that companion actives and equipment can easily surpass this bonus.

TL;DR: We have in legendary mounts the main reason players engage with lockboxes, and AD spent on these mounts through AH trades provides at least a small sink for the economy. I'd suggest running the slight risk of letting legendaries continue to be powerful and desirable when the likely alternative is decreasing player desire to own them and unnecessarily devaluing the investments already made by players.

Like enchantments, mounts constitute a category of item that players have historically thought to be more or less safe to acquire since they are rarely tinkered with, are not upgradeable, and don't depreciate with updates to dungeon equipment and Masterwork. I'm not convinced that this sacred cow needs to be ganked, at least not as aggressively as it has been thus far.

Some popular mounts got downgraded some not that much like Deepcrow, Swarm, Tenser, Tyrannosaur.
    Flaisnail x dragonheart is now +20% AP instead +100% every 60 sec, the lower version was cut down from 15% to 5%, wich is even worse than cutting 25% down to 10% and usage is from not that much interest any more.
    The lion still looks like a good bonus to me in terms of groupplay -> 30% HP for teammembers and knockback, but it is not a "second life".
    Manny concerns about the Lion were generated in PVP. I think noone in PVE complained at any time about the broken Equip power (20k+ healing procs in a row) and the fact that being competetive in PVP or not centeres arround one mount.
    The AP gain from the Snail+dragon heart (100%/60sec in theory) is also pretty common for a buffer setup leading into powercreep. This nerf looks like being dedicated exclusively towards PVE.
    Those two were designated to be part of a "broken setup" imo. (PVE and PVP wise).
    But I agree, the nerf feels hard, if you spend 15mio AD on those mounts being not that popular any more in mod 16.
    But as it looks Lion will still be viable, Flaisnail maybe too. What options else to pick as a leader or tank, a 5% to 10% debuff for 10 seconds maybe? From all those options those two still look desireable to me, not that they will decide a battle that much.

Broken synergies from insignia boni like Protectors and Shepards are also cut, a necessary step.
    The nerf towards Golden Lion will not solve PVP issues at all tbh. The problem, having "tanks" dealing similar focus damage than a striker in PVP with the small difference (depending on their staminagain) that they can shield 100% unlimited is so obviuos, that stepping into PVP actually is no option, except you have fun playing "Tank-Battles".
    GF-OP-GwF might have PVP access, TR due to stealth and cc too i guess, not that I did that much testing.

A sidenote about classes and balance:
    Cear Conig-dummy lev 70, using testweapon.
    Sentinel GWF (tank), 3366 power, noncrit, effectiveness 77,6%: IBS (CD 11.5) 20174, Take down (CD 9.5+cc) 10087, Bloodletter (CD 14.3+heal) 10087 ->In the sum 40340 damage
    Warlock Hellbringer (striker), 3734 power, noncrit, effectiveness 82,5%: Curse Bite 2852 (CD 13sec+?), Killing Flame (CD 12.3+maybe puppet) 5932, Vampiric Embrance (CD 10.8+a small HP buff) 2914, in the sum round about 11698
    Sentinel tank deals Hellbringers damage x 3.4 with lower stats! Sure warlock relies to maybe +20% on additive sources from Puppet+Scorch+?, but that can´t close the gap for a factor x 3.4 I´d say.

Comparing my sentinel GWF (tank) with the warlock: With all resepct, if a tank can achieve 3xhigher ammounts of focus damage than a striker, we are not even close to balance. The class can shield 80% incoming damage with block + cc immunity, has an innert 30% damageresistence on top, can go into rage blocking all incoming damage + cc immune, high effective cc-abilities and high speed on top....I really don´t want to challenge any of those classes in PVP in mod 16...same counts for PVE :)
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • dressrobadressroba Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    bonding not working !!!!!!

stronghold boons bugged !!!!

power def arm pen lvl 10 give 9143

crit res / inc heal not working at all at lvl 10