test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[XBOX] The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

2»

Comments

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Master crafting quest "the daily grind (jewelcrafting)" has the task to "obtain raw gold +1 (0/50)". This should read "obtain raw gold ingot +1 (0/50)". I had to craft an ingot to figure this out.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Can't transmute blackiron kite shield or blackiron flamberge for GF. Haven't checked any other items to see if they won't transmute.
  • cormerilcormeril Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Cant progress in jims weekly egg hunt,did it twice but get no turn in option. It keeps sending me back to do mission again. Just tried abandoning it ,still didnt fix problem. Runing basement quest 10x to reach haul is not a fun prospect.

Post edited by cormeril on
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Ice wall gives no option to break it for omins quest information acquisition. I abanded the quest, I've killed my self, rebooted the game to no avail. I don't really want to run Jim's quest to get my weekly acorns filled.

Update

After a full reboot of the Xbox I was able to break the wall.
  • lars#9641 lars Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Acquisitions Incorporated Campaign
    Quest: Re-retrieval Operation

This quest cannot be completed. I am able to go to Mount Hotenow, complete all the objectives, and collect the egg. However once I leave and Mount Hotenow and PE loads back up, I cannot turn the quest it. The only option is to go back and do the objectives over

I have abandoned the quest and retried it multiple times. I have quit out of Neverwinter and reloaded the game. I have tried both watching all cut scenes, and skipping them.

This quest does not work for my Hunter Ranger or my Devoted Cleric or my Scourge Warlock.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Launching the game causes my console (original xbox one) to turn off. My console is set to instant on. To duplicate: I turn console 'off' with controller while still logged into the game. Typically, I'll wait several hours before turning the console back on. The next time I turn on the console (usually with the controller) and I launch the game. This causes my console to completely turn off (green xbox loading screen when I turn back on). However this doesn't happen if I manually quit (xbox menu > quit) the application before launching it.

I second and third this as it has happened to both mine and my wife's xbox under the same circumstances. It's very annoying to have the console shut off on you and it hasn't happened with any other app/game but Neverwinter.
  • juanamurder#7873 juanamurder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Don't know if this is a crafting bug or intentional. When I use a character or account bound gem for crafting (like opal necklace) and cancel the order, it gives me an unbound gem back. Is this intentional? Tested on all gems.
  • sasuke3640#3699 sasuke3640 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    There's a bug for splitting items giving no icon highlight on the confirm leaving you stuck. so my problem is that I can't trade runes that I have multiples of to another character.
  • pyrokiddopyrokiddo Member Posts: 1 New User
    In the patch notes it says hunt items are supposed to be 100% guaranteed but i have done several T1 and T2 hunts in Soshenstar river with no rewards at all.
  • pyramid#4193 pyramid Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, new here. Made an account to report a bug regarding the Boar Shoat, which appears to not award the 750 Armor Pen when set as an Active Companion. I know this is not technically a Heart of Fire introduction as it is more event based, but as this is a new account I am unable to create a thread for it so I figured this would be the next best place.
  • fernandooooo#2666 fernandooooo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Blood soaked blades for the TR executioner feat does not proc, ever.
    Suppose to trigger when a foe you have damaged dies, you gain BSB for 10 seconds. This causes attacks to deal x% of weapon as piercing but youll get a lot of zeros in its place.
    Combat log shows (0) damage.
  • The new Yojimbo companion falls off the ledge all the time like the old mercenary companion used to. One of his attack teleports him to the back side of his opponent, so in fights like the dragon turtle in FBI and fighting in CoDG, or in fights against ras nisi he just dies and is useless. Please fix so he dident do this, especially since he was a 25 dollar compaion.
  • belanarbelanar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Companion bug,
    When going to the lower floor of aquisions inc. my psydodragon companion dies and I have to resummon it after I get to the basement or orientation instance, this does not happen when using the chutatian tiger, the air or earth archon or the razor weed. It does this the moment it steps off the staircase on to the wood floor, it also happens when exiting the basement instance and the orientation instance.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    Deep Crow Shriek mount combat power fails to activate on use. The animation works, but the stun effect does not.
    Cannot use workshop crafted weapons for transmutation. The armor can be used for appearrance change as usual .
    Certain items are missing from workshop, such as Iron Nails and Fieldstone. The demand has caused the number available on auction to drop to a few for unrealistic amounts of AH.
  • yogizillayogizilla Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Weekly quests are glitching out.

Many of us are unable to turn in quests after completion. Retrieval Operation and Information Acquisition seem to be the most common.

For some, abandoning and slowly completing the quests one by one works. Taking multiple weeklies, skipping cutscenes, and sticking to the sparkly path seems to help. For me, I can't abandon because the quest wont even show in my log.

Effectively, this means glitched toons can only repeat the Basement and Orientation. Seems like Odin is being stingy. LOL
  • yogizillayogizilla Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @theoracledragon#7212 said:
    > A few bugs so far:
    >
    > - Quest: Information Acquisition is bugged to where the ice wall to get the last crystal will not give option to break it down or get around it. Abandoning the quest and the map doesn't reset the whole mission making it impossible to try and get passed the ice wall to get the last crystal. This hinders the progress of the campaign progression for players.
    >
    > - Summoning Professions Vendor is invisible when interacted with, but visible when summoned.

I have heard the same. For me, I just missed one of the first five shards. Others say they break them all and it still doesn't allow interaction at the wall to get the final crystal.

Have you tried abandoning and starting fresh? Don't skip cutscenes if it is your first run on the toon. That seems to be the recurring theme.

Also make sure you interact with the NPC along the quest path as you approach Pick Head.
  • haylenorehaylenore Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    belanar said:

Companion bug,

When going to the lower floor of aquisions inc. my psydodragon companion dies and I have to resummon it after I get to the basement or orientation instance, this does not happen when using the chutatian tiger, the air or earth archon or the razor weed. It does this the moment it steps off the staircase on to the wood floor, it also happens when exiting the basement instance and the orientation instance.

I too have this same problem with my pseudodragon. None of my other companions insta-die when going downstairs or leaving the basement and heading upstairs.

• als3di222als3di222 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Every time i played this game i got issue that

be lag Or crashing or freeze any1 know

How i fix it
    Post edited by als3di222 on