test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twitch Prime loot - can't claim

ameda2ameda2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Hello.

I linked Twitch Prime account with NW, went through whole the process by claiming reward and it's been like 5 days since then and i still haven't got my bundle. I checked linked account, it's the same as the one i play. I went to claim reward agent (or something like that), i tried through "claim valuables" under "L" button. And yes, i linked it with PC, as i play on PC. No idea what went wrong...
It also said "congratulation "account name"" etc. I don't even see this pack in "claim" tab.

Comments

• garamore1garamore1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    You probably linked the wrong twitch Prime Loot account. The Arc-Link that you see in your twitch account settings is for streaming via the Arc client, has nothing to do with Twitch prime Loot.
  • nepalem#1002 nepalem Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i have the same trouble, I had the requested reward in the same account as the game but it does not appear. I've re-linked the account and nothing
  • ichorbladeichorblade Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    im having this same issue right now actually
  • rayik#7744 rayik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I use to play on xbox but tried to link the loot for my twitch prime on PC. I haven't received the loot on PC and I haven't checked on xbox. I'm hoping it didn't go to the wrong one =(
  • kaptinjack#1626 kaptinjack Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Isnt there a way this process can be made easier without having to have so many different accounts ? I understand the twitch account and also amazon prime account but when I try to claim it I get a message that it has already been claimed by another account what with tying it into Neverwinter and then also Arc its getting a bit silly to claim stuff
  • darkzod#9528 darkzod Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I have the same problem and have now deleted my Twitch Acc.
    It is too stupid for me ...renounce
  • inquisitor87#2631 inquisitor87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same problem. registered....claim...7 day and nothing....pay....2 days a nothing. I See claimed, but in game nothing at reward game agent.
  • kraggn#5496 kraggn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having this exact same issue right now. =( Is a shame. I really like this game.